• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WE HAVE THE WINNERS....CONGRATS Wurm and Brickhouse

Thanks for the contest and congratulations on the milestone.

6/25 4:30 pm pst

John

Let's go with 6/25/08 @ 5:50AM

Come on. We all know the self proclaimed "best looking guy on CP" needs his beauty rest. No way he'll be up that early :laugh:

I too am unsure of this: "2. The first person to PM the winner, will also win equal to the winner."?

Easy. Once Brian hits 4000, there will be a winner. You'll have to go through the posts and figure out who won. Once you do, the first person to PM Brian the "winner", will also win.

Hey Brandon ... Just look at when he posted this contest :whistling: :thumbs: :D

6/12 8:30 AM...thanks for the contest!!!

edit: spelling

2nd edit: I meant 7/12....guess i was all mixed up cause i posted on 6/12 lol. If I am disqualified..so be it! Too funny though!

Sheesh! 6 Pages! Time to throw my hat in the ring on this one:

07/20 @ 0636 hrs.

PM Sent - :whistling: I think PGK might be your winner. His guess is 7:11pm today

Yeah Brickhouse got it. He was closest.

Edit: Wurm you are a maniac.

I didn't have my glasses on for the fine print. :laugh:

Congrats again on 4k post

Congrats to both winners. Look out, your mailboxes are going to be blown away.

DAMMIT!!!! I have to actually work for a few minutes and I miss out. Go ahead and laugh at me now #1. :laugh:

Wurm PM'd within 10 secs of my 4,000 post... It's 2 AM in Germany, I bet he had his wife on guard :laugh:

Congrats Wyatt (Brickhouse) for predicting the correct day and time and congrats to Shawn (Wurm), first to PM me the winner.

Cigars will go out from my vendor Tuesday, he is usually slack on a Monday.

Please PM your addy guys, it may have changed and it will make it easier to paste and copy.

Thanks for the entries everyone.

Brian

Well I'll be damned, lol.

I'm sittin' in the middle of Arkansas stinking to high hell and conducting some Army training right now (for officers that means being on a computer, lol), but this just made my day. Thanks a ton Brian.

I had no idea I had won until my Inbox started getting bombarded, lol. Wurm and Amateuraficiando were about 30 seconds apart on their PMs, but Wurms hit the box first.

Congrats to you as well bro :)

Thanks again Brian!

lol Thanks again Brian for such a great contest... I had my PC set to PST all week and it was driving my wife nuts :laugh:

And now since its after 2:30 am my time... and I have to take care of my Daughter's 7th birthday party by myself today, since my wife has to work... I'd better go to bed.

Congratulations Wyatt! :cool: