• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Website Colors

What color scheme would you like CP to have?

• Traditional Tan Colors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Color Scheme which will be easy on the eyes

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
OK boys, if you will look at the banner at the top of this page and direct your eyes to the bottom left corner of the banner you will se a link that says " Return to Cigar Pass Homepage". If you click on that you will see the homepage in tan/brown.

Rod, is changing the color involved or costly? I would be hesitant to suggest any color without seeing it first. How many times have you bought paint for a room only to find out once you painted the room the color just didn't work? Small samples of how it would look in different colors would be great if not involved or expensive to do, otherwise, why try to fix whats not broke?

I voted blue because the tan is not as exciting as the two tone blue we have on the forums section. The front page does not really represent the feeling of the website as much as the forums section.

Well since I am color blind can and can't pick matching clothes without the Winnie the Pooh tags on the back you can pick any color that makes you happy.

I think the colors of the current site are good for me..................

BenjieV ;)

Go to http://www.cigarpass.com

It's tan right now. We're going to be redesigning the entire site with a new easy to use layout. We cannot add in the new features until we switch to a more accomodating layout. We're going to stick with the tan colors. As far as the forum goes, that's the next project...

Thanks for the feedback.

Rod

When I first joined the whole site was in the tan color scheme. It was changed shortly after that. So for all of you that have been here as long as I have and say it's always been blue.....it must be the smoke in your eyes :p :D