• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Website designer

puffstuff

I need a website guy, prefer someone I know over here. Any suggestions?

Al

One of my BFF's does this for a living. If you don't find a fellow CP'er , I could pass his information along to you

Sample of work <- here is a website that he did for my other friends business!

Jason

Puffstuff, what kind of service do you need? What specifically are your requirements. The reason being my mother does a ton of web development, database design, and business-web integration consulting, so depending on what kind of service you need I might put her in contact with you. She turns down a lot of work because she's always busy but selectively accepts new clients now and then.

One of my best friends also does web design. I can put you in touch with him so he can give you an estimate and some info if you have questions. You might not hire him but he might be able to help you.

http://www.starpax.ca/

Got a friend going to school for web design. Lots of talented people out there in this profession. If you don't find anyone, I go to college with about 100 web designers, im sure one would be willing to help you out haha

_craig_

What I need right now is someone who is very familiar with setting up a quick shopping cart for me to make this easier to take orders for this special edition. (with a probably pretty messed up site) the wife really wanted to try and do it :love: . Then work with me on some other stuff for the future if that is successful.

I can't help with the website design but here is a picture of some walrii

walrus.jpg

Hey whats up. I know somebody also that can make you a bitchen website for cheap and he will host it and everything, send me a pm if intrested and ill shoot ya the info