• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wedding Recommendations

azksig

I got engaged earlier in the year and am now planning a destination wedding for next April. We have it narrowed down to the Riviera Maya area of Mexico or Punta Cana in the D.R. Has anyone gotten married in either of these places or have experience in both? Any tips or recommendations would be most helpful as it's tough to decide. Both are beautiful places and cost is very similar (slightly more for airfare to DR from Phoenix).

I got engaged earlier in the year and am now planning a destination wedding for next April. We have it narrowed down to the Riviera Maya area of Mexico or Punta Cana in the D.R. Has anyone gotten married in either of these places or have experience in both? Any tips or recommendations would be most helpful as it's tough to decide. Both are beautiful places and cost is very similar (slightly more for airfare to DR from Phoenix).

I enjoyed Riviera Maya, but it has been ten years since I have been there for a vacation. I remember the street vendors were pretty obnoxious, but other than that, it was nice. I have friends who honeymooned in Punta Cana and they absolutely loved, even more so than Mexico. If you are looking for someone to officiate the wedding, I would be more than happy to offer my services in exchange for airfare.

I enjoyed Riviera Maya, but it has been ten years since I have been there for a vacation. I remember the street vendors were pretty obnoxious, but other than that, it was nice. I have friends who honeymooned in Punta Cana and they absolutely loved, even more so than Mexico. If you are looking for someone to officiate the wedding, I would be more than happy to offer my services in exchange for airfare.

Thanks for the info and the offer. Are you in the Columbus area? I'm heading out this week to see family in Columbus.

Thanks for the info and the offer. Are you in the Columbus area? I'm heading out this week to see family in Columbus.

Yeah, I am in Columbus (Worthington area). I'll PM you my number if you want to get together for a smoke.