• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weekend Padron Special

cigar1993

Smoke Seller
Today only(I've extended this through Sunday) I'm running a special on Padron boxes. Save an additional $10 a box off our regular on line price. This special runs until midnight tonight and is limited to stock on hand.

You can find them here: Padron Cigar Specials

Thanks for your past support.

I failed.

I could not resist. A box of 2000-maddies has been ordered.

BTW, the discount did not apply, Gary. I'm sure you'll catch it on the fulfillment end though.

Thanks so much.
Wilkey

Dude, take care of your family. Our prayers are with you.

Ginseng said:
I failed.

[snapback]248636[/snapback]​

One of my favorite everyday cigars. The Natural has a better flavor for some reason IMHO. Also a great price!!

NO 64's or 26's?? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh well... maybe next time :p

Ginseng said:
I failed.

BTW, the discount did not apply, Gary. I'm sure you'll catch it on the fulfillment end though.

Thanks so much.
Wilkey
[snapback]248636[/snapback]​

I think I have it fixed Wilkey. Thanks for catching that. Had to reboot the system and do a global update, but it seems to be OK now. Sorry. :blush:

Bumping this up as I've extended it through Sunday. Pulled in some extra stuff late Friday. :)

This is surely an old thread, and Gary has gone on to bigger and better things, but I just thought I'd say that the box of 2KM are now ready for smoking. :D

Gosh, a year passes so quickly. :( :)

Wilkey

Hmmm. . .It appears that Gary has a box of Untold Story listed for $360. . .must resist temptation to buy over priced Fuentes.

Wow. I put this in the cart and it charged me $18 for sales tax which is interesting since I don't live in the state. :blush:

Sighs, well I just couldn't bring my self to pull the trigger. . .thank goodness. :thumbs:

I haven't checked the Cig-City website in quite a while. Since the former owner sold the Cig-City stores it's been unclear what the plans are or whether the web store is even affiliated with the new organization. I tend to think not as Frank Speciale still seems to be administering the site though Cigar-ette City is no longer his.

Perhaps Mr Wolf or Vortex can shed some more light on this.

Wilkey

Dangit Wilkey, you had me all pumped to grab a box of 2000 maddies :)