• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weekend smokes...Do share!

cvmfour

What did everyone smoke this weekend? I only had enough time for one smoke this weekend :( . But I picked a good one :D ! Which was a H. Upmann Magnum 46 from 2004. It was pure bliss and my first mag 46 but it won't be my last ;)

Friday:
Raphael Gonzalez Panatela Extra
Punch PC Del Punch '01 (love these)
BBF '03

Saturday:
Hoyo De Depute '03 (not a big hoyo fan but this one is excellent)
Punch PC Del Punch '01
CoRo '03 (not too good) :(

Sunday:
Party Short '03
HDM Churchill '01 ???
RASS JUN04 tonight

a newbie's tale.....

After pressing the last of my Montecristo Ngorongoro coffee (and yes I had to look up the spelling multiple times as I typed it), I sat down with an Ashton Heritage Robusto last night. I really like these smokes. Smooth, bold, sweet, a little of everything.

The cammy wrapper went well with the very earthy coffee (which seemed to me to be a hellava deal for $9/lb at JR's), then I threw a little vsop into the mix......

from that point on, all cares seemed ancillary (I even went shoppin for some Cohiba's in a glass top humi :D )

.....although I feel for the brothers in FLA.........Jeanne was a real b*tch.....

Tonite may be a camacho maduro / a monte H2000 / afrique......haven't decided.....

Friday night Hemingway Classic, Saturday was a Hoyo Selection One (thanks Fast!) and a Don Kiki Green Label Presidente (for yard work) and today was a Gurkha Grand Reserve Churchill.

moki said:
I didn't smoke anything... out of cigars!! :(
:lookup: Yeah, you and Fidel. Such limited supplies.

I had a RASCC last night. Was nice, but I definitely prefer RASS. Probably smoke an after dinner cigar shortly.. Not sure what yet. Maybe an Opus.

Fri: Cuban RyJ Coronitas en Cedro '03
Sat: NC Fonseca Serie F toro
Sun: Drew Estate Natural Root (I'm shocked - I've really liked every single DE Natural I've had ??? :) )

Cheers,
Dixie

Saturday - CAO Italia - wonderful, smooth and creamy gentle.

Sunday - Padron Londres - standard fair after doing yard work, sitting on the deck just watching nothing in particular.

was a light weekend yet a great weekend for cigars

friday...psd#3 very tasty and the burn draw was perfect but still way out of balance...mucho strong

saturday...scdlh el principe...got this box when they were first released...this was the third smoke from this box...mmmmmmmm good

sunday...bolivar corona...these are the BEST smokes i have , what more can i say

...monty#4...the king of marevas(tho not my favorite pc)and it did not dissapoint

derrek :)

I may have posted the Friday ones already somewhere but:

Friday:
Sancho Panza Sanchos
Opus X Fuente Fuente
Anejo 77 "Shark"

Saturday:
RASCC
SC El Principe

Sunday:
SC El Principe
Quintero Brevas
RASCC

and I'm hooping to squeeze another one in before bedtime ;)

Had me a very nice 2 year old Hoyo Epi 2. Strong and smooth. Definitely got my attention. One of the best non-Cohibas I've had in a long while.

Friday CAO Italia Ciao - very enjoyable smoke; I am putting several away to age for 6 months to a year (if I can wait that long)

Sunday - SRO Robusto - better tasting than I expected looking at it. It had a flavor I haven't run across lately, I am thinking it was from the Mexican binder. I have four left that I am going to let age as well.

Today I had a Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso, was very disappointed with it.

Matt