• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome a friend of mine folks...

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Hi Guys,
I would like to introduce you to Frank.
He goes by fan40 and he is rather new to the online Cigar bb thing. He visited me on New Years Eve and had a cigar as a gift for me.. I don't know what he was thinking when he left with a bag of sticks!
He now knows what an ISOM is, (hehe) and has even tried one..(or should real soon!) what can I say.. You guys taught me well!

Frank has not even gotten his first Humidor yet, so if you know of a good deal let him know ok?

Have a great day..

HB

Frank, welcome aboard...... Let the fun begin :D
benjiev

my first humi was from walmart of BJ's or something like that. she worked well and i still have her as a matter of fact. HOWEVER, i got that about 4 years ago...so...i don't know if they still sell that stuff anymore but its worth checking out. i got a 150 holder with two humi's and a crappy hygrometer. you can head to your local shop and get a better hygro. i think the box cost me about $60. i completely understand that this is out-dated info but hopefully its a start.

welcome to the club :)