• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome aboard Bruddah Batmang!

wk-mang

The "Salty Nuts" Dude
Aloha Bruddahs!

Please welcome aboard a Bruddah of mine and Steve's (Guyanaboy)... BATMANG! Bruddah Nathan is a long time friend of ours going back to 1997 on the old IGC Board and #HerfinUSA chatroom on the Undernet.

Batmang is a great guy! C'mon Batmang... jump in and get yer feet wet Bro! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Aloha Bruddah Wade!!

It didn't take you long to respond to my joining the CP forums...I just signed on about 10 minutes ago! Sheesh...Big Bruddah must be watchin'! :D

I look forward to seeing you mangs in the chat room.

I'll be in touch.

Batmang

Any friend of those 2 is a friend of mine! Welcome my friend.

Emo

Welcome...did you have a different screename at ICG?? I don't remember batmang?

Thanks for the welcome mangs. Matt- it's been years since I was active on ICG but it's always been Batmang...thanks to ElRopo (if anyone remembers him).

Batmang

Thank God you mentioned Steve, because old salty nuts there, well.... umm.. :p

Welcome aboard! :thumbs:

Howdy & welcome to CP there Nathan. Fire up one of your favorites and get to postin'.... :)

Well they did a pretty good job of saying it all (esp. Joe :p , hope you leave the women alone better than Wade :0 :p ). Anyway welcome to CP. :thumbs:

I DON'T BELIEVE IT! ! !

This is FANTASTIC! ! !

Most of you guys know that I have known Wade for a LONG LONG TIME! ! !
Well, I have known Batmang for just as long! What a GREAT GUY! ! ! He will be a welcome addition to our little community here.

GLAD your here Bat! ! !

And. . . HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

Steve

Welcome Batmang! You're gonna love it here and from what's been said I think it's safe to say we're gonna love having you here :D