• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome Back Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm speaking for me and me alone. To you. Not at. This trouble was started by you and you alone. I invite you to re-read your latest CP Herf post and ask yourself who started what.

You're not making any sense and the best thing you could do at this point is to follow bfreebern's advice, "get it"?

Why even start it, it was just fine.
I guess some folks just like to bait, then try to look like the good guy.

For what its worth Bill, I hope you decide to, or can, make it to the herf in May. I would love to shake your hand and smoke a stick witcha! :thumbs:

I take it back. Stay home.

From CigarSnobs.com:
Mar 10 2006, 10:21 PM

the asshat brigade permitted to post with impunity at Cigarpass.
Hale, Wurm, The Great (big fucking) King Rat, oh and that guy in a dress, what's his name.... kilted sunthin'. More to come no doubt.

NA

Don't forget the(ass)hatguy

...most impressive.

..and what would be the purpose of starting something with Bill over something that Neal said on another cigar board? Why wouldn't you have addressed it over there with Neal. Leaves one to wonder if you're trying to bait Bill into something...

Welcome back Bill!! The place would not be the same without you. :thumbs:

The kiltedcraftsman is way out of line on this one. Think before you post.

Is this really necessary? What goes on at another board should stay there, not be brought over here. Baiting will result in a ban.

I just want to no Why I have to be the@ssHatguy. My wife tells me I have no @ss! :blush:
And I spelled KNOW on purrrrrpussss :p

Is this really necessary? What goes on at another board should stay there, not be brought over here. Baiting will result in a ban.

...and wouldn't you know - the guy steps knee deep in dung and doesn't have the decency to wipe his feet before he walks on the carpet... :rolleyes:

For what its worth Bill, I hope you decide to, or can, make it to the herf in May. I would love to shake your hand and smoke a stick witcha! :thumbs:

I take it back. Stay home.

From CigarSnobs.com:
Mar 10 2006, 10:21 PM

the asshat brigade permitted to post with impunity at Cigarpass.
Hale, Wurm, The Great (big fucking) King Rat, oh and that guy in a dress, what's his name.... kilted sunthin'. More to come no doubt.

NA

Don't forget the(ass)hatguy

...most impressive.
Hey jerky, are you going to contribute something worthwhile, or are you going to grind yer axe? You are guilty of bringing hate and discontent to this board. Instead of taking the high road, you took the pious road. I hope it was worth it for your ego. Jerky...
Emo

Geez. I'm not feeling the love. Seems like I should get some credit for the many terrible things I DIDN'T say about this guy.

Save the pms kilt, I don't respond well to chuckleheaded bull$hit.

NA

Flame wars between otherwise good BOTL are bad enough. Flame wars across boards go nowhere but down. Please just file each other in the 'least likely to have a beer with' column and ignore each other.

Thanks for the advice newb. Now here's some for you. Mind your own damn business.

I didn't bring this here.

NA

Hey kilted...... seems to me you're picking a fight with the wrong person...... Click Here

Why start trouble ?..... You started off on the right foot, then stuck it in your mouth

Definitely uncalled for......

Hey jerky, are you going to contribute something worthwhile, or are you going to grind yer axe? You are guilty of bringing hate and discontent to this board. Instead of taking the high road, you took the pious road. I hope it was worth it for your ego. Jerky...
Emo

LMAO...... seems like I've heard this somewhere before...... LMAO

Hey kilted...... seems to me you're picking a fight with the wrong person...... Click Here

Why start trouble ?..... You started off on the right foot, then stuck it in your mouth

Definitely uncalled for......

Emo

LMAO...... seems like I've heard this somewhere before...... LMAO
Yeah, I am not too original am I?

Well it was nice to findout I'm being mentioned in a negative way on another cigar board, considering I ONLY belong to this one.

:thumbs:

Well it was nice to findout I'm being mentioned in a negative way on another cigar board, considering I ONLY belong to this one.

:thumbs:

Be happy it's not being said on this board... directly to you.

Sorry, Jeremy, but you never take trash you find at the dump back to your house. No matter how nice you think the the couch might look in your living room, the smell will always remind you that it's still just trash.

Take the couch back to where you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.