• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome to New Forum

How do you like the new forum?

Very nice and user friendly!!! Took me a second because I tried to register and it says "We already have a member named Big Worm" So I was gettin po'ed until I realized my mistake!!!:D LMFAO Great setup, this is gonna be good!

LOL. Glad you like it. Yeah, you just have to relog back in, and it will store your info on this forum. :thumbs:

There's still some more stuff I need to add to the forum, but this is pretty much it. :p

:cool: Rod,  It is better than I imagined.  Lots of great interactive stuff here, haven't figured it all out but what I have seen so far is great :D Way too cool...

Glad you guys like the new forum. Now everyone needs to find their own avatar (Ed knows what I'm talking about) :cool:

I will add more (cooler) avatars soon. I know there's not much to pick from right now. I'll also add some more Clickable Smilies soon.

- Rod

Rod, this was definitely worth the wait. Can't wait to see all what this baby can do.:thumbs: