• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome to the world baby boy!

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
Mason Robert Lilley

397892233.jpg

Mason was an emergency c-section baby born 7/28/11 at 10:46pm. 7lbs 13oz. and 21in. long.

He is currently in NICU with a punctured lung and respiratory issues, but the doctors said he should recover and be just fine after a few days.

We are very blessed, thank you all for your continued prayers and support!

Congrats Jake...or should I say "Proud Papa"?

I am glad all has turned out well. :thumbs:

I will keep Mason in my prayers.

My first went to the NICU after spiking a fever. The NICU nurses are incredible. The place can be scary until you notice you have one of the healthiest kids in the room.

Gongrats Jake.

Congrats Jake ! My lil family will continue to pray for a quick recovery. What a beautiful baby boy !

Angel

Congrat, Jake! Fine looking boy!

BTW - my second oldest daughter was born in similar fashion - had us all in a tizzy about any potential residual effects (they don't know at the start). I feel your anxiousness with all of the "attention".

Long story short - my daughter is now 24, with absolutely no apparent residual effects. I pray for the same with Mason!

Congrats and enjoy.

My one piece of advice is this: Let others help out. With our first, I was pretty set on us doing everything, guess my pride/stubborn ass got in the way. It wore us out, so with our last 2, we let people help out and it helped out tremendously. Having people watch him for even an hour or two, while you guys go do something, helps out more then you know.

Congratulations! I will keep you all in my prayers.

Mason Robert Lilley

397892233.jpg

Mason was an emergency c-section baby born 7/28/11 at 10:46pm. 7lbs 13oz. and 21in. long.

He is currently in NICU with a punctured lung and respiratory issues, but the doctors said he should recover and be just fine after a few days.

We are very blessed, thank you all for your continued prayers and support!

Congrats and enjoy.

My one piece of advice is this: Let others help out. With our first, I was pretty set on us doing everything, guess my pride/stubborn ass got in the way. It wore us out, so with our last 2, we let people help out and it helped out tremendously. Having people watch him for even an hour or two, while you guys go do something, helps out more then you know.

I second that thought, Brandon!!! In retrospect - I really wish I would have "forced" my family to take the kids, rather than being so "prideful" and "stubborn".

As a grandparent - I often "insist" on taking my grandkids out of my kids hair, because I know now how truly bad it can be without that break. I'm getting that my kids don't quite yet get how valuable it is, but I'm hopeful some day they'll truly understand they needed that break...

Congrats and enjoy.

I second that thought, Brandon!!! In retrospect - I really wish I would have "forced" my family to take the kids, rather than being so "prideful" and "stubborn".

As a grandparent - I often "insist" on taking my grandkids out of my kids hair, because I know now how truly bad it can be without that break. I'm getting that my kids don't quite yet get how valuable it is, but I'm hopeful some day they'll truly understand they needed that break...

I look at it a little differently. I like to give my grandkids a break from their overbearing , overprotective, pain in the ass parents.. Let 'em play with sticks, fire, bows and arrows, guns and explosives, just like I did. "We know grandpa, don't tell mommy and daddy" is the mantra around here.

Doc.

Congrats and enjoy.

I look at it a little differently. I like to give my grandkids a break from their overbearing , overprotective, pain in the ass parents.. Let 'em play with sticks, fire, bows and arrows, guns and explosives, just like I did. "We know grandpa, don't tell mommy and daddy" is the mantra around here.

Doc.

Haha, no fire/explosives here, but I did let the dog lick the pacifier clean instead of getting up to go to the sink. That should count for something, right?

Congrats to you, Mommy, and (I guess it would be) Big Mason :thumbs:

Enjoy the whole birthing, hospital, new parent experience Jake, it flies by so quickly!

God Bless your new family my friend.

PS:...and start saving for college NOW!

Back