• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcoming an M+ Staebell Humi into my home

Light this!

Licensed to Kill
Well, I've finally run out of space in my custom cabinet and closet walk-in humis. I will be picking this baby up tomorrow. I got a very good deal on it and it's in perfect condition with mo scratches or issues whatsoever. The only thing that I will be doing is updating the Set & Forget unit to the new style as I have in my walk-in. My other cabinet has an Avallo in it. I might also consider adding temp control to it depending on how difficult it is to do. I'll be putting in a call to Bob to discuss the temp option further.

Here she is:

image002_zps7ccdfb9b.jpg

image003_zps242979fa.jpg

image004_zpsf4331eaf.jpg

Nice pick up Kris. So I guess as the space was getting low the brakes were on and now they're off! It's the season......nice.

thinde said:
Nice pick up Kris. So I guess as the space was getting low the brakes were on and now they're off! It's the season......nice.

Tom you've got me pegged brother.

Jealousy is a sin. Forgive me father for I have grievously sinned.

Light this! said:
Well, I've finally run out of space in my custom cabinet and closet walk-in humis.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Ye gods and ancestors!  :0

~Boar

Nice pick up..!!  I sure like my Staebell, though now that our home is AC'd, I don't often hear the pelt coolers running.  Like, almost never..... ;)

Adding the coolers isn't trivial, but it should be do-able.  My only question would be why you'd need them in a home with central AC....

Well done, Kris...!!

I like it! I love the natural, as it really shows the grain and natural beauty of the wood. I was so tempted to have my cab done that way but it would have looked like crap in the room it resides in. I wound up with the Cherry. It is still nice, and you can see some of the grain, but not nearly as good as yours. Nice grab!

Thanks guys. I picked it up yesterday and was quite surprised on how heavy it was. Yes, I really like this unit and will be making some minor tweaks like I mentioned earlier. After your third humi, you kinda know what you want, what has worked and what improvements if any to make. Let's just say I plan on tricking this baby up.

Thats beautiful Kris!  Nice pickup! :)