• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well guys, its almost time.

stogieman

" Herf King "
It's gettin' close to that time to fly up to NY for those two big words, I DO. I packed my 2 traveldors (1 - 5 count and the 24 count) last night full of real tastey ceegars from the "I'm a Gettin' Married" pass and a few others I recieved from Brother Joe M. :D
I went threw and packed most of my clothes so this evening I can go out to my local establishment and smoke a couple with my buds here and suck down a few cold beers. We have a Town car limo picking us up in the morning around 5:15 cause we have a 7:30 flight. I found a Limo service that does round trip for $90 if you live in the Orlando area. We live around 18 miles from the airport and they say we do, cool. :thumbs:
I was gonna drive there myself but long term parking and tolls would have come to nearly $80 plus my gas and time, we can't beat the service. Plus when you pull up to the curb in a limo, everyone looks. I have an A.F. Short Story for the early commute and I'll have a thermos full of spicey Bloody Marys to wash it all down..... :p :thumbs: :D
I'll be on-line as much as I can at my best man's house to keep an eye on all you "post padders", you all know who you are..... :D

It's not too late, turn and run away as fast as you can! :0

Just kidding you, Best wishes and a long and happy life togather. :thumbs:

Stogie, you have a great time. Congratulations!!!

Be safe!

Be sure to write.

Congratulations my brother. It's the best decision you're ever going to make. Don't listen to these yahoo's around here! :D

Good Luck Charlie!! Have a great time!

A limo with cigars and bloody mary's? Man do you know how to comute or what??

Charlie all the best to you and your soon to be bride :D Have a great time on your honeymoon :D

We'll look forward to hearing from you when you get back to town. Don't forget to send a post card LMAO ;)

BenjieV :D

Congratulations! Good luck. Don't get nervous (you will, though - no matter how much you now think that you wont!) Most of all...

HAVE FUN!