• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well, I give up.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11885]

Designed to be lost, can't see it, can you?

Love the camo cutter Golfgar!  :)

I misplace lighters and cutters all the time.  Drunk and sober alike.  They always turn up at some point.

As previously mentioned in earlier posts, one of three things occur when I cannot find lighters/cutters. 

1.Too much fun(beers). 
2.Wife cleaned up after me. 
3.In a jacket pocket.

Hot and humid here in Maryland today.  Beers are iced down, and I have a couple of stogies lined up for after dinner this evening.  Here is to misplacing my lighter/cutter shortly...

Cheers!

grateful1 said:
You'll find it.

Yeah as soon as you replace them...

Lost a cutter for a good year or so, then when selling the bike I was cleaning out the bags and there it was stuck under the rain gear. Had a few cutters when I found it and now that more time has gone by I can't find any of them...

That camo cutter is a pretty cool piece.

jfields said:
I had a sentimental Lotus Tabletop Lighter Keystone_Raider gifted me several Christmases ago. Had my initials engraved on it. Just disappeared one day! Two years later, and I still wonder where it is as miss it.
It's at the bottom of the wood stack!

I lost the first humidor I ever bought in my last move, fortunately I had taken the cigars out before It was packed.  Oddly enough, the mover commented on it, saying he really liked it.  I would suspect he liked it enough to take it, once in storage, etc.

Anyways, kind of a bummer :(  I lose something every move, without fail.