• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well if revenge ain't a b!+ch!

Yojimbo

Brutish Nubber
A few weeks ago I sent Kendall (ilikefishes) a care package of some accessories that he was interested in. It was a chance for me to do something nice for a great brother here.

Little did I know that revenge, even on CP, is a bitch.

The mail lady descended on my house this morning with a fury unknown to most men. My wife answered the door for the package, and sadly is badly wounded from the impact. My grief, however, was quickly abated by the treasure trove I found within the package. To my surprise, it was NOT cigars. Kendall took advantage of my upcoming fly fishing trip to retaliate with some fly fishing gear that I didn't know I needed, as well as one piece I had, but needed upgraded. I'm not sure how he got a spy into my garage, but he knew his stuff.

Thanks Kendall, for the retaliation. It was unexpected and unnecessary, but greatly appreciated. Don't mark this down as a victory, it's just the opening salvos.

It couldn't of happened to a nicer guy, or more deserving. Enjoy your trip.

Kendall you're class act dude, even if you're a bad golfer :D

My wife answered the door for the package, and sadly is badly wounded from the impact. My grief, however, was quickly abated by the treasure trove I found within the package.

That was the quickest mourning period I've ever read about. :laugh:

Nice play!