• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well I'm new here. I'm Rey-J, Short for Rey Jr. I want to rave

MilesMingusMonk said:

Editing it in a quote, to be derogatory, is imo, very rude and unacceptable.

Is that an issue in this thread, or elsewhere on the forum?

Not in this thread.  I've seen it done. Most of the time it is innocuously funny. Sometimes it is insensitive or just plain mean spirited.

MadMonk said:

Not in this thread.  I've seen it done. Most of the time it is innocuously funny. Sometimes it is insensitive or just plain mean spirited.

I think he thinks his post was edited to make him look bad.  Tinfoil hattery and a persecution complex to boot. All the users who quoted him have identical copy to his post.  Its possible some formatting he put in didn't make it into his post but thats user error.  

MadMonk said:

Ok - I can't say I have seen that here except between members who know each other and are busting balls.

First time I remember anyone accusing Rod of editing a post with nefarious intent. Might be time to bring Rod in front of The Council of Fez to explain his actions... :angry: :whistling:

You should see what happens when we are NOT being kind to the grammatically handicapped.

The only person who has the ability to edit a post is me. 

No, not the council of Fez!!! 

article-0-004686DC00000258-352_233x423.jpg

<br />LIES!<br /><br /><br />I can edit posts. <br /><br /><br />My own!

Hey,you guys seem like you're kinda trying to be fair. Like you know I'm particularly new to this site. I have a BS in Biology from Loyola Univ., have been to medical school, have extensive experience w/ computer languages and programming, have taken miriads of english classes. So I think I know how to compose proper, cohesive sentances, paragrapghs, and whole compositions. As far as having a thicker skin. Dudes I got blasted after my frikin' first post! You handle that. But, like I said, you guys seem to be trying your best, and now I realize that I should have a thicker skin to hang here. Good smokes, fine women, good drinks, good friends, and good health.

Hang out, read the rules and follow them and most importantly read more and post less will go a long way here.  When you are confronted about something you should take a step back and evaluate your position.  More times than not you will see that you were wrong or did something that is frowned upon here.  This is a very easy place to fit in and you will love the comraderie here if you give it a chance.

You seem smart, you can figure it out.

There's a few here who will appreciate the humor and irony in fishey's post.

Doc

Seems like a lot of repeat responders playing games. You guys obviously don't follow the rules for posting on this site, Like no derogatory posts. Hopefully, someone in admin. will fix this problem. 

Dude chill out and enjoy the ride. Read more post less and you'll be a ok.

What is it that you don't understand? Rod, the owner of this sight, has stated he is the only one who could edit your post. He has denied it. Who are we supposed to believe? Rod, who has in my ten years here, never done anything  despicable or you? I think it's time you move along. You've dug a really deep whole and you won't put down the shovel. There are other cigar sites where you might start anew and learn from the mistakes you've made here.

Doc

Looks like the trolls got in again.  I say we let this one crawl back under his bridge.