• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well Me & Mac 12

With higher alcohol beers you don't want to pound them like a frat boy. You sip them and enjoy all the flavors. It typically takes me an hour or more to finish a higher ABV beer...

You do have a point. Guess i never looked at it that way.
Without turning this into a beer thread....1 22oz Arrogant Bastard >>>>>>>>>>>> 5 Bud Lights. Hangovers have also been much more tame and less frequent when drinking quality over quantity. YMMV.

ETA: I'm not a scotch dude, however a few fingers of Jamesons on the rocks is a beautiful thing.

Bourbon!!!! Now your talking!

LOL @ "heavier beers tend to fill me up fast." With higher alcohol beers you don't want to pound them like a frat boy. You sip them and enjoy all the flavors. It typically takes me an hour or more to finish a higher ABV beer...

You drink Coors light to get drunk over a longer period of time...there's not much else it's good for. Hell even in college I would drink Shiner or other darker beers on occasion.

BTW if you don't like Scotch then try Bourbon...and not Jim Beam or the cheap stuff. Buffalo Trace or Knob Creek are good places to start. It's a bit sweeter and doesn't have that Peaty flavor.

The other problem was the dog rocket you were smoking. Shitty cigars and scotch don't pair well.Give it another try with a better cigar. Try it with a Don Pepin Blue label. You will be surprised how much it will change the flavor.
Age has nothing to do with your ability to have a discerning palate.
Mac 12 doesn't need ice. Not all Scotch is peated.

Ray, hilarious! :laugh:

So, let me get this straight...you liked the Perdomo and the Coors light, but not the Mac 12?? ???

Something about that picture just ain't right. :laugh: Just messing with you, man. Smoke and drink what you like, but you may get teased for it from time to time. I know I do.

Thanks for the recommendation dozer. I guess you got to look at all avenues as why it tasted the way it did. And my pic could be worse it could a Old Mil.
:D
I don't mind the ribbing its all in good spirit.