• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well Well Mr Sneeds, so you want to be Santa do you.

SecretSanta

Bad Santa
Ho Ho Ho Mr. Sneeds,
I see you have been a really active boy the last week and don’t think for one minute that
I am turning a blind eye.   It has come to my attention that for reasons unknown to me you are training for my job.  I may be getting old but I will not be retiring anytime soon so you can quit your little escapades. 

On a more serious note, a few little boys and girls asked me a few weeks ago for your
address and all I have is your X wives house. These same kids are now coming back to me saying they didn’t get good information from me.   Now I know you will snub your nose at this, but for playing along with their reindeer games they wanted to send you a little something for being a good sport.  Since your X wife probably has enough of your cigars, I was hoping you would allow me the pleasure of your new address.   If not I suppose maybe a list of cigars your X wife will enjoy will do.

Oh Santa,   As you well know I've never been accused of being on the nice list.  These young fellas that think they can somehow boost my name by attaching it to their bombs are sadly mistaken.  I've build up enough ill will over my years here that no amount of their good deeds can undo that.

That question about my address seems to be a popular inquiry lately.  Funy thing is, as I get older I seem to have trouble remembering certain things.....like my address.  I remember how to drive to it, but for the life of my I can't remember the house number or street name.  So I guess you will just need to pass along those goodies to someone else.  Probably someone much more deserving than me.

Nice try though.

Mr. Sneeds, I appreciate you coming clean with being on the naughty list that shows you do have some character left.   As much as I agree that there are more deserving people out there, I have been bothered by more than a few people who believe you are deserving of a little token of appreciation.   I have sent my elves out and they have roughed up a few “fogs” without success so I come here to plead my case again.   Please allow these newb’s to show you a small token of appreciate for taking part in their little game.  If you so agree we can arrange an exchange.

Keeping looking.   I'm sure the newbs are resourceful enough to find it.  And if not, again, pass it along to someone more deserving.

Man I just sifted through all my PMs trying to find it for ya Santa...Sorry no luck.

Santa knows all things, so I'm not sure why you'd be asking for an address. Unless you're a Steelers fan or a Patriots fan, then I could understand the lack of knowledge!

Watch it... I resemble that!! <Steelers Fan>  :laugh:

$100 that "santa" is Sneeds and Sneeds is "santa", it is just too fishy. Sneeds is really going out of his way trying to make it look like it is not him, that has done the good deed.

Can't get that pass the deaf guy!

David

See there....I post and what happens??? 2 Steelers fans chime in!

Sweetrice80 said:
$100 that "santa" is Sneeds and Sneeds is "santa", it is just too fishy. Sneeds is really going out of his way trying to make it look like it is not him, that has done the good deed.

Can't get that pass the deaf guy!

David

All I see is that the Marylanders know what's really up from reading (& common sense). You know, reading is fun-da-mental !! @Jonesy  :cool:

OK, in trying to decipher your post, I need to read more and gain some common sense? My head still isn't right from my accident last year so I do need a little help from time to time...

Jonesy said:
OK, in trying to decipher your post, I need to read more and gain some common sense? My head still isn't right from my accident last year so I do need a little help from time to time...

There may be no deciphering the BS I laid down last night... I just had to give crap for the Steelers comment. 

BigBear said:

There may be no deciphering the BS I laid down last night... I just had to give crap for the Steelers comment. 
Don't make me call my lawyer into this      punk lawyer....who is an AVID Bengals fan and makes more Steelers comments than anyone!

Go Broncos ! ....I mean come on Santa you can do better than this!

Jonesy said:

Don't make me call my lawyer into this      punk lawyer....who is an AVID Bengals fan and makes more Steelers comments than anyone!

Steelers? Are they the team (of rapists) that finished the 2012 season (awaiting indictment) at 8-8? The team (that uses ether) in third place (to abduct ugly women and young boys) behind the Ravens and Bengals?

Being a fan of the Steelers is like being a fan of festering genital warts. Cheering for the Steelers is like cheering for the Ebola virus in a maternity ward. Admitting to being a fan or cheering for the Steelers is like admitting that your favorite cinematic production starred an Arabian Stallion and a dude who goes by the name 'Mr. Hands'.