• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wellp

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
I can't stand looking for a job anymore. So, without further ado

MTInteractive is born.

It's been a long time coming, it's been a side biz for the past 3 years, various projects, web design work, etc... So today I filed my SS4 paperwork, filled out my DBA's, etc...

I'm officially the boss.

My stomach hurts, I have a massive headache, and it feels great. We've got 10 clients going, plus a possible 11th. So things are already off and running.

If anyone wants to check out the site, it's at http://www.mtinteractive.com
We;ve got a great finders fee payout going on, so if ya know anyone that needs design work done, you can make $50. :D

So there it is.

The insanity continues

:0

Congrats Tony!!!

I just added you and MTInteractive to my prayer list my friend!
I wish you All the best :thumbs:

Good luck Tony!

You wouldn't be looking for a lackey to do your bidding, would you? I work for cigars! :D

Hey thanks guys. Actually I might be able to use a few freelancers on graphics and such in the near future, so anyone with some mad skills, keep me in mind. :p

Fantastic Tony! I just visited your web site, and it looks great! I know you are gonna do great with this.

You will be on my big time prayer list!

Good luck Bruddah!!!!

GB (aka Steve)

Totally hoping it works out for you. That boss might have you doing the work and taking the credit though. LOL

Robbmt said:
Totally hoping it works out for you. That boss might have you doing the work and taking the credit though. LOL
yeah I know, that damn boss is a real jerk. He already had me working overtime the past 3 weeks! Without pay! and without even a toasted cheese sandwhich!!!

What a bum

:sign:

Hey Tony,

Way 'ta go! Let me know if I can help in anyway. Currently I'm the senior network / communications engineer for a company but it doesn't stop there. I do all the web programming (java, html, dhtml, asp, etc.) along with the ecommerce for our clients (cold fusion - .cfm modules), graphic design and "image manipulation". I also build / maintain the file / web / email servers and all hardware related stuff. We do all of our own in-house hosting for clients and the like. The maintenance and configuration of the phone systems / PBXs / communications are also on my plate.

Again, if I can help in anyway..................

Brian R.
A+
Net+
Novell 5.1 CNA, CNE
MCSE (NT 4.0)
MCSE (Windows 2000)
Working on CCNA

Mr. Maduro said:
Hey Tony,

Way 'ta go! Let me know if I can help in anyway. Currently I'm the senior network / communications engineer for a company but it doesn't stop there. I do all the web programming (java, html, dhtml, asp, etc.) along with the ecommerce for our clients (cold fusion - .cfm modules), graphic design and "image manipulation". I also build / maintain the file / web / email servers and all hardware related stuff. We do all of our own in-house hosting for clients and the like. The maintenance and configuration of the phone systems / PBXs / communications are also on my plate.

Brian R.
A+
Net+
Novell 5.1 CNA, CNE
MCSE (NT 4.0)
MCSE (Windows 2000)
Working on CCNA
Well, Mr. hotstuff... I got an MS in BS...top that... LMAO... Seems you are the jack of all trades. One of these days after I master all there is to know about wireless data and Satellite Communications I'll get into the software side of the house. As it is, I am going to have to get a crash course in Linux when I report to my new duty sation on Monday. I love making websites, unfortunately I dont have the creativity when it come to words. But I would love to learn all that cool $h!7 like Cold Fusion, d/s html, java, asp, sql etc... I have al the hardware stuff down though. One of these days I am going to put it all together. Especially now tha computers and software is controlling the satcom gear I maintain.

Emo

And Tony, pretty soon I will contact you about your hosting service.

Mr. Maduro said:
Hey Tony,

Brian R.
A+
Net+
Novell 5.1 CNA, CNE
MCSE (NT 4.0)
MCSE (Windows 2000)
Working on CCNA
Cool deal Brian. I'll keep you in mind.

My advice of the PBX stuff, learn the Lucent Definity R series. The absolute best system in existence.

;) Tony, I don't have a clue to what everyone is talking about,

:D But I do belive that your going to kick butt :p

I'll be saying the prayers to be on the safe side, but seriously....youll do great.

That's 2 of us that doesn't have a clue ??? Good luck Tony! If I had any idea what it is you do I'd recomend your work to someone :p

You push the red switch and the green light comes on, wait about 5 min for 98 to load and type. That's the sum of my puter knowledge. :lookup:

Back