• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

We're on the road to Honduras.....

roscoe

Rocky Patel invited 8 of our members (including me) to his tobacco facility in Danli, Honduras. We are leaving next Wednesday the 25th for 4 days. We just pay the airfare (513.00).

Needless to say, we are all very excited.

Has anyone here made this trip? Can you give me some feedback on what to expect?

Thanks,
Roscoe
http://www.metrocigar.com

Rocky Patel invited 8 of our members (including me) to his tobacco facility in Danli, Honduras. We are leaving next Wednesday the 25th for 4 days. We just pay the airfare (513.00).

Needless to say, we are all very excited.

Has anyone here made this trip? Can you give me some feedback on what to expect?

Thanks,
Roscoe
http://www.metrocigar.com
Outlawd, Mr Peat and myself have made this trip! It's awesome, you will learn alot and have a much greater appreciation of a cigar! Jesus is the MAN!

Lucky. Should be a good trip
Anyone that's willing to pony up airfare can go on this trip! Go to Rockys website and you can get all the info you need!

I thought Outlaw was doing this in March 2007? I signed up on the sign up sheet, but have yet to hear anything. I don't want to buy airfare until its comfirmed.
We went last year. That trip is still in the works. You will get a call when everything is set so you can get you airfare in line!

Man..... if I could come up with the funds I'd love to go. Just don't have the extra cash :( Sounds like a Great time though!

Just pay airfare? Everything else is covered?

Sounds interesting.

From what I understand, and fellows that made the trip can confirm, you just pay airfare. Ours was 513.00 round trip from Newark. They pick you up at the airport and take you to Danli where you stay in a hotel. All meals and transportation is covered.

Roscoe

Wow.

I work for an airline and can get some sweet deals on airfare for myself and family.

May have to look into a trip to Honduras. :)

From what I understand, and fellows that made the trip can confirm, you just pay airfare. Ours was 513.00 round trip from Newark. They pick you up at the airport and take you to Danli where you stay in a hotel. All meals and transportation is covered.

Roscoe

A little clarification, ou dont stay in a hotel, you stay in a house that Rocky rents. Its a very nice place.The trip is fairly structured, feilds one day factory another but I dont wanna spoil anything.
Everything else is paid for. Booze food transport. You will however need to take a little cash. See it costs you $35 to get OUT of Honduras.
Its also a nice idea to have some tip money for the house help and the people who roll your custom blend cigar. Thats right you will get to blend your own cigat and watch it be rolled right before your eyes, you will be given 4 or 5 to take home and the blend is documented so you can order more if you end up really liking it.

It is a great trip, Rocky takes very good care of the groups that go.
Relax, get ready to smoke more than you ever have before and have a great time.

That sounds really neat!

Anyone have a weblink by chance?