• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Were you a good S/BOTL? What did Santa bring?

jbfurdog

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a great day with family and friends.

Did Santa bring you something cool? Santa put a new Humidor under our tree. He said “It looks like you’re running out of space, so here a new home for your stogies!”

Awesome! I have to say that my kids experience tops mine and I am very excited about what my wife got. But since you didn’t ask about them: The highlights for me were some super high end cigars, oban 14, an Apple 3 watch, and some of the cash will be spent on a Cigar Oasis with WiFi for my larger humidor.

An Ancestry DNA kit and a few other small things. Wife and I don't typically buy each other too many things, the kids get the majority of the gifts and that's ok with us.
Me too! I got one for my wife a few years ago and it was fascinating. She also got me some Truefitt & Hill Grafton cologne. Mostly the same way with us though... the kids are the big focus on Christmas.

Christmas eve I was about to go out back and have a cigar. She kept asking if I wanted a gift early and I kept saying no... When I opened it the next morning, she just laughed and said "I tried to help you!":
IMG-0876.JPG
Tabletop heater sits right beside me. Best $75 gift I've gotten in a while!

Wife got me a boudoir book. So between that and her wearing her Christmas lingerie under her outfit, and too many glasses of Champagne, I got my real Christmas present....

A giant pair of blue balls o_O

We focused on our daughter this year to make sure she had a great Christmas and made it less about us. But I really did get the book!

I got a set of Phillips Hue lights to set the mood when Im smoking haha
We've got a handful of these around the house, paired with Alexa, and really like how easy it is to turn on/off lights prior to entering a room, or after leaving. I also set up the espresso machine on a voice activated outlet, so I can turn it on from bed, and it's warmed up and ready to roll by the time I get down to the kitchen.

Santa brought one of these! Wife commutes a long ways a few days each month, it was time for something comfy with good gas mileage.

717.jpg

We've got a handful of these around the house, paired with Alexa, and really like how easy it is to turn on/off lights prior to entering a room, or after leaving. I also set up the espresso machine on a voice activated outlet, so I can turn it on from bed, and it's warmed up and ready to roll by the time I get down to the kitchen.
Mrs. KB's boss gave her a spy, I mean Alexa. We are still playing around with it though. Love the news updates.