• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2019

...and the Fishermen's side of the marina.

27767170d191b7851ddb360581ba26a2a465d3ac.jpg

Gawith Hoggarth Rum Flake.

That is a cool ass pipe!

Thank you. It was super cheap for what it is.
I've sanded it with some 220 and hit it with a bit of dark walnut tinted Danish oil to make the grain pop a bit.

I am afraid that this poor fella ''he ain't gonna make it"

27770200e719e27ec6de797972d9a47419eec165.jpg

I am smoking Ilsteds Own Fresh Taste No 55.

Hello from Greece, yesterday we had the first rain of Autumn here in Athens.

2777301426de85c58af4352e35e0e3646c8b0951.jpg

Wessex Balkan Supreme.

No time for a good photo today for this Savinelli Aries.

2777660428cdc1309be4b13792f9727c60d4f0ac.jpg

McClelland Best of Show.

Good morning from Greece, we have sun and 86 °F here in Athens.

27779565a871ed6c495e169531afcee1626af89e.jpg

Bill Bailey's Birthday blend.

New Smyrna Florida-the tragic story behind the colonist Andrew Turnbull

Of the 1403 passengers (the majority of them were Greeks) not all arrived alive in Florida. The journey, with many difficulties, took five months, with 148 dying from adversity before landing. Those who came alive found a real hell. Almost all of the space behind the sandy beach was covered with barbed cacti, nestled beneath them by countless snakes and other reptiles. It would take hard work to get this barren land back into cultivation. Florida was nothing more than a paradise country they had dreamed of. Mosquitoes, snakes, unbearable heat, humidity, sudden thunderstorms, malaria and other ailments and very hard work have literally decimated the settlers of New Smyrna. Next year, 300 men and women and about 150 children will die from inhumane conditions. In 1769, a year after their arrival, the settlers decided to put an end to the passing martyrs. They devised a plan to grab some boats and take refuge in Cuba. But their plan failed, and the English foreman executed the three rebel leaders mercilessly.
The caretakers, with their lashes in hand, were particularly hard on the colonists.Each person received only a handful of maize a day and 60 grams of pork a week. Their caretakers forbid fishing to supplement their diet so as not to lose time in their daily work in the fields. A mother, who had stolen bread to feed her hungry children, was flogged by the caretakers. In fact, they forced her husband to perform her whip. Within the next nine years, 964 had died. Among them many children. When these unfortunate people sought to get rid of their legal obligation to Turnbull - an obligation that would not last for more than six years - they stubbornly refused. Thus, cut off from their place and without protection, they were essentially slaves and the only redemption seemed the Death.

27783928ebba5a46b8aa522dc56833996cd7da79.jpg

I am smoking Pfeifen Huber Labyrinth Mixture in a Brebbia, a glass of semi-sweet wine beside me.

Hello from Greece, we have sun with few clouds and 82 °F here in Athens.

277986484eb2bead7df6e09d902dde68b0ed69f9.jpg

4noggins Chipman Hill.

Just smoked a bowl of this, rather delicious.

Description:
The sweet aroma makes you feel like you’re standing outside a bakery; notes of chocolate, vanilla and caramel blend harmoniously with mellow tobaccos.

BrandDrew Estate
Blended ByNicholas Mellilo
Manufactured ByScandinavian Tobacco Group
Blend TypeAromatic
ContentsBlack Cavendish
FlavoringAlcohol / Liquor, Cocoa / Chocolate, Vanilla
CutRibbon
Packaging50 grams tin
CountryDK
ProductionNo longer in production
Where to BuySmokingPipes.com

View attachment 27763

Just smoked a bowl of this, rather delicious.

Description:
The sweet aroma makes you feel like you’re standing outside a bakery; notes of chocolate, vanilla and caramel blend harmoniously with mellow tobaccos.

BrandDrew Estate
Blended ByNicholas Mellilo
Manufactured ByScandinavian Tobacco Group
Blend TypeAromatic
ContentsBlack Cavendish
FlavoringAlcohol / Liquor, Cocoa / Chocolate, Vanilla
CutRibbon
Packaging50 grams tin
CountryDK
ProductionNo longer in production
Where to BuySmokingPipes.com

Very interesting.
I don't see a whole lot of cigar houses putting their name on pipe tobacco, so I've wondered if any of it was worth trying.

I like it, however keep in mind my palate is not as defined for pipes as it is for cigars.

Also, Drew Estate no longer makes pipe tobacco. I bought this tin a couple of years ago.

Yesterday we had sunshine with few clouds, suddenly the sky started to darken, we heard thunder and in a few minutes hail began to fall. Look at its size, it's like a big nut! Damage to crops,awnings,cars etc was reported, personally i am fine no problem.

278014741765e79362139edc77a0d65cfb102724.jpg

I am smoking Sir Walter Raleigh.