• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2020

Key Largo in the cob this morning. Definitely not getting the flavor I was looking for from the cigar wrapper, but all in all still an enjoyable smoke. I guess some will say if you want a cigar flavor, smoke a cigar. But it would be cool to find a blend that had a bit more of a cigar taste for the days I don’t have time for a full stick.

Key Largo in the cob this morning. Definitely not getting the flavor I was looking for from the cigar wrapper, but all in all still an enjoyable smoke. I guess some will say if you want a cigar flavor, smoke a cigar. But it would be cool to find a blend that had a bit more of a cigar taste for the days I don’t have time for a full stick.

Smaller sticks are your friend ;) hehe

I have some smaller cigars, I was just attracted to the idea of a cigar leaf pipe tobacco to throw in the rotation

I thought I tried a blend one time that was said to contain wrapper leaf and it wasn't to my taste. From what I remember reading about it in the past..it seems like cigar leaf just doesn't make the transition to pipes very well. Anybody have any blends that they like?

I thought I tried a blend one time that was said to contain wrapper leaf and it wasn't to my taste. From what I remember reading about it in the past..it seems like cigar leaf just doesn't make the transition to pipes very well. Anybody have any blends that they like?

I actually really enjoy Hearth & Home Va Spice. It has cigar leaf in it and it comes through nicely IMHO.

Solani Aged Burley Flake before the busy day begins. Hope you all have a great day

BFF347D6-7B17-4D0B-87B2-A1F1AF8A2DD2.jpeg