• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2020

Aged Burley Flake in a cob. Tried cube cutting the flake for the first time. Not great for a quick smoke at work lol, it burns forever!

28681084f89fc19ade5786ed6d0a7662700448a4.jpg

Rattray's Old Cowrie.

Had a bowl of the haunting before yard work. Now I’m having a bowl of Quirt Nights to celebrate 🤣

WE ARE AT WAR
Today Tuesday 3/11/2020 is one of the darkest days in the history of pipe smoking in Greece. From today and for a month at least the Cafes will be closed for the public, which means you will be able to get a coffee but as ''take away" and not to sit and enjoy it with your pipe-pastry-komploi etc. The Politicians have decided that this is good for our health because of the coronavirus. According to them in Cafes, restaurants, theatres, cinemas (where customers take all the safety measures) they say there is a problem ... but in public transport, immigrant demonstrations, reality shows, etc. they say there is NO problem!
If these bureaucratic politicians think that they will defeat us, they are making a big mistake. We will fight them in the parks, in the squares, on the benches, on the terraces, on the balconies and even inside the tunnels. We will show patience, perseverance and self-confidence because our fight is fair, we are never going to give up our pipes!

28686015da1edb3e8e7b6aa1214f52f809e54765.jpg

I am smoking E.Hoffman Company Distinguished Gentleman in a Vauen.

Maltese Falcon in the Rossi. Not sure why I always forget about this stuff. It has just over a year in the jar and it’s better every time I smoke it