• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2020

Pipe smoking scene from the film: 15 Minutes of War (2019), here is one of the undercover GIGIN snipers.
The real story for those pupils which were hostages: http://foreignlegion.info/1976-loyada-hostage-rescue-mission/

28230078c9e3b2aff670c8e40578aab0748cdb28.jpg

I am smoking Cornell and Diehl Kajun Kake, double Greek coffee beside me.

The ''desk" generals told to soldiers that after so many days of bombing nothing could left alive from the enemy, the charge would be like a walk with a stick and the first one will take a barrel of beer and a ball to play with his platoon. A captured prisoner inform them that the germans were alive in their bankers and singing while waiting for them but the ''wise'' generals launch the attack at 7.30am broad daylight, the result: even the fence wire was almost intact and the machine guns waiting, 57,470 casualties at 1st day in Somme.

282376039428e7ddd48fc52bed878620940879b9.jpg

I am watching the film: The Trench (1999) while smoking Dan Pipe Jubilee 30.

Yesterday was started with Old Joe Krantz
IMG_20200307_172004.jpg

Finished off with HU Dockworker
IMG_20200307_193446.jpg

Today I had a bowl of Winchester in another cob.

Midway (2019) film based on the Attack on Pearl Harbor and the subsequent Battle of Midway during World War II.
The Intelligence officer (and a Navy director too) were pipe smoking in that film which ''as always'' had some exaggerations and historical mistakes.

28247944304bec3b818fc9b9494aee642f8a8af7.jpg

Samuel Gawith Perfection.

Took the morning off for a dentist appointment, figured I had time for a bowl of Pirate Kake and coffee before heading back to the mill. I’m on such a time crunch at work, it’s nice to be able to take my time with this lovely blend this morning

87EBFE20-1CE6-464B-B35D-CB2ABD1EBC84.jpeg

According to the government's new measures to fight the new Coronavirus: closed Cafes, restaurants, theaters, cinemas, museums, etc which means No Cafe photos at least for two weeks.

28255081597e4605086495c935d33b47226cf37d.jpg

I am smoking Esoterica Tobacciana Pembroke.

Yesterday was an epic pipe day for me.
Over the 14 hour brisket smoke, I had a bowl of WO Larsen, five bowls of Star of the East, and a bowl of Watch City Cigar Slices.

Maltese Falcon

BA9519AB-45B5-4121-A8E4-B19598D12044.jpeg

Question for you guys. I can’t remember when I happened but obviously the rim of my cob is pretty scorched. I’m wondering if a bit of fine grit sand paper would do any good or if that would just ruin it. It’s a perfectly good pipe so I don’t want to trash it (plus it’s my pipe at the mill so I don’t care much about it). I just wish I could bring the rim back, it’s the only one of my pipes that has that and I don’t light it any differently. Is that just something that happens with frequent use on a cob? Thanks in advance

I went deep in the cellar and found the last couple of ozs. of Penzance I had left from a pound bought 12 yrs ago. Very smooth and a pleasant payoff. Wonder what else is down there? :)

Maltese Falcon

View attachment 30174

Question for you guys. I can’t remember when I happened but obviously the rim of my cob is pretty scorched. I’m wondering if a bit of fine grit sand paper would do any good or if that would just ruin it. It’s a perfectly good pipe so I don’t want to trash it (plus it’s my pipe at the mill so I don’t care much about it). I just wish I could bring the rim back, it’s the only one of my pipes that has that and I don’t light it any differently. Is that just something that happens with frequent use on a cob? Thanks in advance
Might try a bit of everclear and a towel first. Could just be some smoke stains.

I went deep in the cellar and found the last couple of ozs. of Penzance I had left from a pound bought 12 yrs ago. Very smooth and a pleasant payoff. Wonder what else is down there? :)

Score!