• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what a great weekend i had!!!

gws3

1000 post club member
fri night we went out to dinner then to a coffee house to listen to our favorite local band the "taters". they play a little bit of everything and vocally sound like a cross between roy orbison and the everly brothers.

sat. we went to hagerstown md for my son's birthday party at the local skating rink. he invited about 35 kids. 6 1/2 hours of pure enjoyment for me. i LOVE to roller skate!!! i'm sure they'll be talking about ryan's crazy dad!

sun. the wife and i went antiquing. we love to go to old antique stores and browse around. well we found this one store that was in an actual old general store building. it was on a backroad tucked in next to some railroad tracks. this lady had everthing from the late 1800's to about 1970. it was mostly old company marketing and advertising items but she had other cool stuff in there to.

sun afternoon we got home and sat on the couch to watch tv and ended up falling asleep. nothing like cuddling up on the couch with your favorite girl and taking a nap.

it was a great weekend! thanks for listening!

Sounds like a great weekend. :D . HMMMM, there seems to be only one thing missing that could make it a trully magnificent weekend. WHAT CIGARS DID YOU SMOKE? :D

Damn Glenn you should have let me know you were in Hagerstown over the weekend. I'm live 15 minutes away and I work in Hagerstown!

well pg, the wifey doesn't appreciate the smoking si i actually didn't smoke anything. can't smoke and skate and it's been too damn hot to smoke outside!!

sorry shadow i was so wrapped up in showing my skating abilities to the kids i didn't even think about it.
the next we're there i will let you know. we go alot.
it's family skating center on rt11 in williamsport.
sorry bro'

That's not a bad place. My daughter goes up there with friends about once a month.

it is!
i worked there in the evenings for about 2yrs. before i moved to richmond.

i will let you know. and you can bring your daughter. :D

Sounds like you had a great weekend GW. But I feel you pain about it being too hot to smoke outside :( . This week isn't going to be too hot though so I may be able to get out a smoke a few. :D