• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a rush!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
@EmergenCigar drove a BMW M5 like this one to my house Tuesday to have a cigar with me. The one he drove was even more beautiful as it had a ton of carbon fiber and options. He doesn't own it, he stole it.

Even though I've drag raced motorcycles and driven a few high performance cars, I have never driven "anything" with that much power! I didn't watch the speedometer when I drove it I watched the HP indicator and when I pegged it at 640 HP it was magic! If you put it in M1 mode, it's all wheel drive, if you touch the M2 button, it asks to make sure you want to drive it in rear wheel drive. 🤪 I was doing somewhere near 80MPH and stepped on it and it chirped the tires.....in all wheel drive!

Fun day!

1621535244959.png

Ain't no shit! My wife ditched me on our first date so she could drive a buddy's BMW. She later said, if it was supposed to be, we'd have another date. This buddy was leaving town and she really wanted to drive a BMW!!! Yup, I know where I stand!

But......I can smoke in my garage and my car and truck!!! (ehm, Hayden!!! :eek: )

Nice ride.

Floyd T

There was an auto-journalist of some sort who lived a village over from me in Germany. I'd pass his house every day taking my daughter to school, and he always had the latest and (usually) hottest cars in his drive. I always wanted to stop and offer to let him drive my Big Dumb Truck if he'd take me for a spin in one of them.

There was an auto-journalist of some sort who lived a village over from me in Germany. I'd pass his house every day taking my daughter to school, and he always had the latest and (usually) hottest cars in his drive. I always wanted to stop and offer to let him drive my Big Dumb Truck if he'd take me for a spin in one of them.
You should have. Worst he could say is no.

I watch and rewatch Top Gear and The Grand Tour a lot. They always speak very highly of the M Series.

Ok, c'mon. I know I'm not the only one who hears this...

1621678010213.png