• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What A Waste Of A Good Cigar

but what will You use as a glue?

Saliva.
I tried that to begin with, just with saliva to keep the wrapper down, I think that made it worse. There is a product I saw at a herf, not sure of the name but it was in like a nail polish bottle with the little brush, it's supposed to be the same adhesive used in the cigar making process. I just don't know the name of the stuff.
The stuff you are referring to is called cigar DRx. For repairing torn wrappers. It works fair for small tears.

My condolences on your loss!

This past weekend I saw a LG Small Batch roll off of a counter but that sucker only had a small chip on the foot - my buddy lucked out.

LMFAO
What a funny story mate(sorry about your lost cigar but Im sure worse things have happened in your life)

Speaking of a total waste, for the last few days I've seen what looked to be the nub of a Padron 1000 line rotting away in the planter by the door outside the shop, out of curiousity today I brushed back the leaves surrounding it and turned it over...an uncut, unsmoked Monte #2. :(