• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a week in College Football

theorangeman

So many to choose from, but I think the 30-0 thumping that Wake put on FSU was my favorite. I also liked the K State and Georgia wins. :)

All of the 1 loss teams that went down were wonderful to watch but my favorite.......Oh My......Arkansas Wins!

I watched more college footbal today than probably any other day ever.

Now if only USC would fall tonight. :D

Georgia beating Auburn at Auburn. That helps make up for us loosing to Vany and Ky. Also was pretty happy about Arkansas winning. If only Florida would have lost it would have been a hat trick for me. Oh well, two out of three isn't so bad.

It's a tough day to be an FSU student living in Tallahassee. At least I stayed home and watched the game where I could enjoy a nice cigar.

As for the question at hand, I enjoyed the Rutgers, Maryland (beat Miami) and KState wins. Somehow it doesn't hurt so bad as long as Miami loses too:)

We aren't looking forward to playing them the day after Thanksgiving either.

Florida, pray something crazy happens and Arkansas doesn't get in. That running game is wicked.

My game of the week was UMass holding on to a 10-9 win over Maine after a missed extra point with 1:00+ left in the game. They clinched a 1-AA playoff spot with this win and the James Madison loss. Yes, I get to look forward to watching playoffs!

My favorite I-A team, the Florida Gators had a nice day as well.

Gotta love McHeisman and the HOGS!!! Great win over Tenn. and hopefully we can win out over Miss State and LSU. I know LSU is going to be a rough game in the Rock. Can't wait for it though. A close 2nd was KState beating TX. Being a razorback fan, I hate TX...football :angry: :D

Brandon

Favorate games were Mich. & OSU staying unbeaten makeing the BCS championship game a little early this year.
Like Nov. 18th. Michigan has allowed only 329yds net rushing for all 11 teams,2 or3 with minus rushing yrs.
Both teams are healthy and ready to slug it out in the shoe on the 18th. :)

Georgia beating Auburn at Auburn. That helps make up for us loosing to Vany and Ky. Also was pretty happy about Arkansas winning. If only Florida would have lost it would have been a hat trick for me. Oh well, two out of three isn't so bad.

Oh well.... :laugh: :sign:

GO GATORS!

Actually, I have become a Gamecock fan as of late and I watched the end of the USC/Florida game. USC has NEVER beaten Florida in the swamp and had a 48 yard FG attempt blocked with seconds on the clock to lose 17-16. :0 USC did upset Florida last year in Columbia, SC.

Now even though I said I was a Gamecock fan, I've been a Florida fan pretty much since I can remember so I'm hoping to see the Gators in the National Championship game this year with the winner of the Ohio State/Michigan game.

Carolina's record at 5-5 is deceiving, they've come very close to defeating some very good teams like Florida, Tennessee and Arkansas and I don't know of any team in the country that has a tougher schedule than USC this year. Steve Spurrier will do good things for these guys, he's only in his second year. ;)

GO GATORS!

Actually, I have become a Gamecock fan as of late and I watched the end of the USC/Florida game. USC has NEVER beaten Florida in the swamp and had a 48 yard FG attempt blocked with seconds on the clock to lose 17-16. :0 USC did upset Florida last year in Columbia, SC.

Now even though I said I was a Gamecock fan, I've been a Florida fan pretty much since I can remember so I'm hoping to see the Gators in the National Championship game this year with the winner of the Ohio State/Michigan game.

Carolina's record at 5-5 is deceiving, they've come very close to defeating some very good teams like Florida, Tennessee and Arkansas and I don't know of any team in the country that has a tougher schedule than USC this year. Steve Spurrier will do good things for these guys, he's only in his second year. ;)

It will be hard for Florida to make the National Championship game if they don't win the SEC... :whistling: :D

GO GATORS!

It will be hard for Florida to make the National Championship game if they don't win the SEC... :whistling: :D

I really don't think Florida can stop Arkansas running game. I have a freind in Arkansas who has been telling me all year about McFadden and watching him play Saturday I saw why he has been talking about him. McFadden is the real deal, and so are the Hogs. With that said, some way, some how, Florida has been able to find a way to win all year, but I think thier luck will run out in Atlanta.

Good week for the Wildcats. From being the joke of the Pac 10 to beating 2 ranked teams in back to back weeks. They're now 5-5 and if they can win another game, then they may actually get into a bowl :0

UF alum here...

We didn't really look deserving of that win. It was a lot closer than it needed to be.

If Urban can't figure out how we've apparently gotten worse as the season has progressed, we won't end up with the SEC Championship, much less a bid for the BCS game.

Just good to see a bunch of the “1 loss contenders” get it handed to em so they can’t bitch about the BCS. Although the controversy does help make the case for a playoff. Either way, what a weekend!

Favorate games were Mich. & OSU staying unbeaten makeing the BCS championship game a little early this year.
Like Nov. 18th. Michigan has allowed only 329yds net rushing for all 11 teams,2 or3 with minus rushing yrs.
Both teams are healthy and ready to slug it out in the shoe on the 18th. :)

I can not wait for this game.

GO BUCKEYES !!

The big shocker to me was K State over Texas. If Texas had gone undefeated the rest of the year they probably have been in the BCS championship game, esp. if Ohio State wins out.

The Wisc. win over Iowa was big... got the Badgers into the top 10 in the BCS polls. They were not even in the top 30 at the beginning of the season. If they win next week and win the Jan 1st Bowk game, the Badgers will have 31 wins in the last 3 years.

For me the Notre Dame wins are always my favorites.

However Rutgers on Thursday was awesome! :thumbs: