• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What about your team?

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
The NFL season is just a couple days away. What has to happen for your team to win?

If the O-line can be slightly above average the Steelers could shock a lot of people. Great receiving corp, great running back, great pass rush, weak run defense, unknown QB, and horrifically bad O-line.

The O-line is also responsible for how bad the run defense looked as well because the opponent was usually playing with a lead and racking up run yards.

Jets are a 5-6 win team as currently set up. With Wilson on the IL and Flacco at the helm that's the best I can hope for. looking forward to Breece Hall at RB, he may be a big weapon this year.

Jets are a 5-6 win team as currently set up. With Wilson on the IL and Flacco at the helm that's the best I can hope for. looking forward to Breece Hall at RB, he may be a big weapon this year.
I heard yesterday that Wilson might start the opener? Either way, I don't think it changes the prognosis.

Hoping the Loins can get above .500. Really good o line and RB, average or slightly worse QB, and underrated receiving group including Hockenson IMO. If Goff can play a little better than expected, and Swift and Hockenson can stay healthy, their offense can be pretty good. Defense is going to be terrible still, but at least they have one player that looks like he's going to be a star now.

Well if you listen to JJ, the Cowboys are destine to win another SB again this year. 🙃 We will do just enough to get everyone excited and flounder in the playoffs like always! :(

ETA: At least we are NOT the Lions... No chance of them going .500 @smellysell

Well if you listen to JJ, the Cowboys are destine to win another SB again this year. 🙃 We will do just enough to get everyone excited and flounder in the playoffs like always! :(

It's lucky for Dallas that they're in the NFC East or they wouldn't even get to flounder in the playoffs! 🤣

They've got a really week schedule. Side bet?

NFC East is bad but you don't go 12-5 in the NFL as a bad team...
While this statement has some merit, it could also be believed that if there were two playoff caliber teams in the NFC east, the Cowboys would not make the playoffs cause they would be 8-9.:cool:

Just sayin........

A little anxious about how the Packers are going to do this year. They added 2 studs on defense from last years Georgia team and a WR from NDState, so we’ll see. Honestly glad that Adams is gone, Rodgers used him way too much and I felt he forced it to him, too many times.

Also glad we’re getting our TE and OT back. If we can score more points than the other team and keep #12 off his back, we might have a chance.

Trey Lance needs to be average, minimize mistakes, the O-line needs to protect. He has Kittle, Samuel, and Aiyuk. The defense will be top 5. If all that plays out as expected, should be an easy enough return to playoffs. When they get there, it’s likely no OC, or QB are going to want to deal with Bosa and company. Why Lance over Jimmy G? Last year in the NFC championship, Jimmy missed opportunities, hurt or not, there were at least 2 plays where he should have hit his target that was wide open and either missed the throw or didn’t throw. Rams should have lost by at least 10.

It's official Flacco will be the starter. No change in my prediction, Ravens will eat them up up this week.