• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Are We Haveing For Lunch ?

Roseysman

Still Me
Reaction score
Well after surviving our 1st winter storm here in NH, the sun is shining its 40 degrees so I'm enjoying a nice Playboy Double Corona by Dom Diego out on my deck.
Could be my last time outside for awhile as we got another storm comming in Sunday.
Very mild cigar with a nutty flavor, smooth draw but a funny ash could be due to wind tho ???

I basically smoke in the car. It's nice and warm, I don't bother anyone with the smoke.

So, when I go run some errands this afternoon, it will be an Oliva "O" Bold Ovation.

This evening, I'm going to a Holiday Party at my friends cigar shop in Enfield. He's giving out AF Anejos to all party goers!!

I've never had one of those and I'm looking forward to it. :)

coventrycat86 said:
I basically smoke in the car. It's nice and warm, I don't bother anyone with the smoke.

So, when I go run some errands this afternoon, it will be an Oliva "O" Bold Ovation.

This evening, I'm going to a Holiday Party at my friends cigar shop in Enfield. He's giving out AF Anejos to all party goers!!

I've never had one of those and I'm looking forward to it. :)
The Anejos are a real treat. I recently bought four of the 50's at my local shop and sent two of them out as gifts before smoking any. If I had smoked one before I sent out the gifts, I would still have three left in my humidor! :D I would rank the Anejo (which has Opus filler in it) above the regular Opus in flavor. Enjoy!

Take care, Bacchus

P.S. If anyone from Fuente is reading this, I (and many others) would be most appreciative if you would make the Anejo a regular production cigar. It would fill out the Opus line very nicely!

BACCHUS said:
P.S. If anyone from Fuente is reading this, I (and many others) would be most appreciative if you would make the Anejo a regular production cigar. It would fill out the Opus line very nicely!
I second that!!! I would buy them all if I could. I have never had a 50 but I had a 77 last night that was truly an amazing cigar!

I could taste the opus in it, but I honestly think that Anejo will be my GOTO smoke during a holliday or any special event (for when you want that no-nonesense GREAT smoke)

Phil

just had the lunch buffet, chicken w/ canadian bacon, turkey gumbo, pecan pie, pasta salad, a sprite, ...
:D yum.

will check my e-mail then either go for one of the Gurkhas (from the Cbid buy) or a long onyx 1997(?)

:thumbs:

happy weekend all.