• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you smoking this week?

forgot what i smoked Monday, yesterday it was a Opus Perfection X from 05, and tonight a Opus Robusto and a Padron 1926 #35 Maduro. For libations, tonight was a Van Gogh Mango Martini, and a Stoli Orange on the rocks (i like Vodka when it gets hot), and last night was a couple fingers of RZ 23.

Just got through smoking a Bolivar Royal Corona gifted to me by jfields. This was my first of these, and it was fantastic!! Thanks for the smoke! :love:

Brandon

This evening I enjoyed a La Aurora Corona.

Besides the usual, I fired up a La Aurora Cien Anos. It was gifted by Seavita. A very nice cigar. Thanks Seavita!! :thumbs:

Well this is my birthday week and I had a party on Saturday the 21st. On that day I smoked a R&J Churchill I was gifted. It was my first larger sized isom. A few hours later I toasted a young Opus X Robusto. Both tasted wonderful.

Since then I've smoked a few LGC Reserva Figurados and a Padron 1964 Anniversary on the 24th. Its been a great week :)

Tonight, at a local shop, I had a Fonseca 2-2 and a RP Vintage 92 Toro -- both were excellent!! :thumbs:

Tonight I had a Don Pepin black robusto and a VR unicos. Both were firsts for me, and both were very good!!! I am having a good smoking week, as every cigar has been excellent. :thumbs:

Brandon

a Padron 5000 yesterday while fishing. It was great as expected. :thumbs:

While at a jazz club in Omaha last night, I had a Partagas Petit Coronas Especiales and a Nat Sherman Hampton.

I had a Punch Punch, Quintero Brevas, and a Connie

The punch and quintero were great smokes! The connie was a bit disappointing.

Brandon