• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you smoking this week?

JHawk

Just Another La Flor Whore
What is everyone smoking this week? I will have a full lineup Wednesday - Friday as the wife is out of town on business.

What is everyone smoking this week? I will have a full lineup Wednesday - Friday as the wife is out of town on business.

Today, a Anejo 46. Tomorrow, nada, it's the twins 16th bday, and they have a regional playoff soccer game at 5pm, then family over after the game. Wednesday, going snapper and grouper fishing, but it'll be so damn hot not sure if i wanna burn one, and i'll be so busy playing Captain won't have the time to enjoy it.

Today I am enjoying a RP Cuban Blend. For the rest of the week I have a Gran Cojonu lined up along with Monte White and some 5 Vegas. Don't know what I will enjoy over the weekend. Enjoy!! :cool:

Quintero Brevas and WOAN this evening. Quintero was great. WOAN was so so.

Brandon

so far a Partagas PSD#4 and a Special R. Rough week calls for some good cigars.

Tonight, I enjoyed a Makers Mark Bourbon Robusto. Shooter sent me this in a bomb last summer. I was pleasantly surprised... it was a damn nice smoke! :thumbs: Thanks again, Shane.

Tonight I enjoyed an Ashton VSG Torpedo. I am not usually a huge fan of VSGs, but this one was outstanding!! I have had it resting for about 8 months so that may have had something to do with it.

Brandon

Last night I enjoyed an LFD Factory Press II that was given to me by Razorback in a birthday pack of goodies a few months ago.Thanks, Nick!

I've had cigars that had chocolate flavors and undertones before, but this thing gave me the very distinct impression of semi-sweet dark chocolate. I'm glad I have a few of them left!

I smoked a LGC Serie R #4 maduro last night, and was unimpressed. The flavor was fairly bland, the stick was quite soft, and the draw was absurdly loose. I will have to revisit this stick sometime, as I've loved every other LGC product I've had including the R #4 natural, so it was probably just a bad stick. Tonight I am thinking I should stop by the B&M and try an AVO of some kind, as I've never had one. Will have to let you know later what I grab and how it is.

I met up with a KC BOTL at a local establishment after work. While hanging out, I enjoyed a Padron '26 # 9 Maduro and a Arturo Fuente 858 Natural. :thumbs:

Cuban cigars this week! :thumbs:

Mostly Saint Luis Rey:

DC
PC
Serie A

A couple of RASCCs and QdO GC too. :)

Last night I had a quickie... ??? Just a partagas coronas junior A/T. I am turning into a Partagas shore! I don't remember the last one I didn't thoroughly enjoy!!! :thumbs: :love:

Brandon

I had probably the best smoking week of the year thus far...

07 JL #2
96 Fonseca Cosaco
01 Partagas Lonsdale
98 Partagas PC
01 LGC Tainos
98 Partagas Lusitania
97 Cohiba Esplendido
01 SLR Regios

... I need a break this weekend :blush:

I had probably the best smoking week of the year thus far...

07 JL #2
96 Fonseca Cosaco
01 Partagas Lonsdale
98 Partagas PC
01 LGC Tainos
98 Partagas Lusitania
97 Cohiba Esplendido
01 SLR Regios

... I need a break this weekend :blush:

Very nice lineup Tom...I expect to see Bolivar listed in the coming weeks... :cool:

La Aurora Ruby - meh
Don Pepin black label - meh
Opus Perf. #5 - :D

Smoked an Avo XO Notturno last night - my first Avo of any kind and very, very tasty. Will definitely purchase several once I make some more room, and will seriously consider purchasing a box. After looking at the sizes, I'm thinking I may instead purchase some Intermezzos, though. Man-oh-man, just thinking about this smoke has me wanting another. Nice and creamy, medium strength, very flavorful, and what may be the best smelling, most aromatic idle smoke I've ever smelled. My mouth is watering!

Smoked a Punch Rare Corojo Magnum tonight - started out a little bland, but after about 1/3 became damn nice until the very end. I left it with about an inch to go; I would have smoked it down farther but I ran out of time. :( After trying several different Punch cigars, I am beginning to think that the Rothschild is the vitola I prefer; all the longer ones I've tried have been fairly bland for the first portion of the cigar, but the Rothschild started out pretty good and only got better as I smoked it. Plus, at just over $2.00 each in the box of 50 they are a pretty good deal.

Last night, I enjoyed a JFR Robusto. Brandon (hojadepuro) sent me several JFR's as part of a bomb. This was an excellent smoke and I will be on the lookout to buy more of them!! Thanks again Brandon. :thumbs:

I was off yesterday so I got to smoke a few. The day started off with a Padron 1926 Serie #35 maddie with my coffee,then during my yardwork time it was a Connie #73 maddie. To finish off the day after dinner it was an Opus X Fuente Fuente gifted to me from jfields. Thanks John for the excellent smoke! :thumbs:

Tonight, I enjoyed a Makers Mark Bourbon Robusto. Shooter sent me this in a bomb last summer. I was pleasantly surprised... it was a damn nice smoke! :thumbs: Thanks again, Shane.

Everybody beats on em but they are decent smokes. Glad you enjoyed it.

Just got home from Thompsons in Tampa and picked up 2 batches of smokes. A premium sampler of 12 with travel case and a box of Ambroso Torpedo # 2 (7x62). a real old school stoogie. Just had one and was pleasently suprised. Not a high end premium but a respectable Thompsons smoke. Well made for such a large stick.