• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you smoking tonight?

Firemedicjohn

Cold beer and an Obsidian for me. I must say I am unimpressed at this point. Anyone else have experience with this cigar from Pinar Del Rio(i think) ?

John

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Smoking a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 with about 5 years on it. From 3 that I stashed deep in a humi, to see what some age would do. Like them a lot better when they're fresh.

I'll humor your post on the Obsidian. I had one maybe two weeks ago, or so. I don't really know how to describe it. There was just... nothing. Did you get it from CI? I've got another one in the upstairs humidor here that I'm going to give another shot after some dry box time. I've been doing this for my last few cigars, and they have all been much better for the effort, I believe. My initial impression of Obsidian is underwhelming, though.

Fired up an Illusiione 88 tonight.... hit the spot with some local brew in he growler.

Just finished a Kristoff Kristania ...... :whistling:

What's that you ask? You'll have to wait until they're officially released.

Just finished an LFD Cheroot. Have to say it has aged beautifully.

Enjoyed a Liga privada #9

A damn fine smoke. :thumbs:

Me? I had a Padron Ambassador Maddie out of the box I just received from Isy last week. An outstanding smoke, and a big thanks to Isy for telling me to order that box, instead of something more expensive, because he knew it would be the better choice. :D

*EDIT*

Ahh, darnit, this isn't the regular thread....!? Blah. :(

Beach front with jack and sprite and a Gurkha Seduction. Brand new, youll hear about them soon enough. Lil hint: AMAZING!

Smoking a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 with about 5 years on it. From 3 that I stashed deep in a humi, to see what some age would do. Like them a lot better when they're fresh.

Darn! I have one of these left deep in my humidor from about 4 years ago. I love them fresh and thought they would age nicely. I'll have to smoke it soon to see what time has done to it. What didn't you like about it with age compared to when it was fresh?

Wow... looks like we missed each other by a night and a year. I had one of those bad boys last night from 05. I enjoyed it to say the least but as you mentioned, not sure if it was any better aged or not. Been a long time since I had one that was 'fresh'. Nonetheless, it was tasty with the fresh cold brews I had flowing. :rolleyes: