• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are YOU smoking Xmas and New Years Eve?

Will be something Cuban, so many choices and so little time :D :sign:

cigah_smoka said:
Christmas eve: Padron 1964 Monarca maduro

Christmas day: Ashton VSG Enchantment

New Year's Eve: Padron 1926 #9 maduro

New Year's day: Who knows!!
:love: :D

Hey CS, I like your lineup!!

Probably won't smoke again until New Years. Too many fmaily things and it's too damn cold to smoke outside. I enjoy a cigar when I smoke it and don't want to waste anything. So, my X-Mas smokes were burnt last weekend. A Trinidad Robusto Extra and a BTL (given to me by Fast4Dr at the Holiday Herf). :)

Christmas is a very special time for me. I love the spirit that the holiday season puts everyone in. Keeping with the spirit of the Hollidays I am ONLY going to smoke cigars that were Gifted/Bombed to me by fellow CP brothers this Christmas/New Years.

So here is my linup and the name of the Fellow brother whom I recieved the FINE smoke from. ( I normaly exclude names from this kind of stuff, but I want you folks whom gifted me these smokes to know how much I appretiate it!

Tonight (eve) - Davidoff Mili Robusto (Thanks Joe M)
Anejo 55 (Thanks CC)
Cohiba Selection Reserva Coronas Especial (Thanks Smokozuna)

Christmas Day- BTL (Thanks Fast4dr)
Siglo VI (Thanks SamGuss)
Anejo 50 (Thanks Sibernation)

New years eve- PAM 26' No. 9 Mad (Thanks Fast4dr)
Trinidad Funadore (99') (Thanks WK-Mang)
Sancho Panza Non Plus (97) (Thanks LucasBuck)

New Years Day- Montecristo "C" EL (Thanks Smokozuna)
Cuaba Exclusivos (Thanks Cigah_Smoka)
Ashton VSG Enchantment (Thanks Statelandman)

Christmas Eve (tonight and now): now- Partagas SD4 - later- Monte #4 (while Santa visits the kids)

Christmas Day: Bolivar Belicoso Fino

newyears- who know's. I'll find something :)

For tomorrow I have this cute little AF with a mixed light and maduro wrapper - looks kind of like a candycane :p
Don't know exactly what it is! ???

statelandman said:
For tomorrow I have this cute little AF with a mixed light and maduro wrapper - looks kind of like a candycane :p
Don't know exactly what it is! ???
You're kidding right?? That is the infamous Between The Lines

I have only seen those in 1 place EVER. Buts its a ritzy sports bar and they're like $75/ea or something like that... I have never seen them to buy in a real store :(

Toaster said:
I have only seen those in 1 place EVER. Buts its a ritzy sports bar and they're like $75/ea or something like that... I have never seen them to buy in a real store :(
:( :( :(

That sucks bro!

PM me if you think you want to get one, as I might be able to help you out. Too bad we didnt talk about this sooner, you might have been able to fire one up for christmas.

Phil

Toaster said:
I have one of these left from filibrent's recent box split. I smoked my other one.

It won't be there by Christmas, but I'll get it out to you as soon as I can.

Merry Christmas!

Christmas Eve I smoked a Mag 46 and BBF. Christmas Day I'm going to start my afternoon with a '03 HdM Piramides EL.

From there........who knows???????????

:)

AVB said:
For me it will be :

Hemingway Classic and a Gurkha Centurian Double X for Xmas
Montecristo #2 (1995) :thumbs: and Gurkha Royal Salute on New Years

:love:
New Year's Eve I'm thinking...
Gurkha Centurian Double X or
Montecristo #2 or
Connie #28 or...

Hey, wait! I don't have to choose just one do I? :D

Our family Xmas is this weekend and we're being invaded starting tonight. I may be able to sneak out to the garage with the father-in-law and a bro-in-law for a good smoke. Probably just have a Cohiba XV or an ERDM.

Anyway, I hope everyone's Christmas is going well.

BTW, if anyone has a brain spasm and doesn't like their Gurkha Centurian Double X... SEND THEM TO ME!!! :love: :D

Awesome line-ups Bruddahs! As for me... there won't be any smoking for Christmas as I have a terrible cold. I swear it's the flu but what do I know... LOL!

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone and if you have time to torch an extra 'gar... smoke one for me!

Aloha,

Wade

There's a shop in Hoboken that rolls there own brand.
If I get a chance to smoke I'm going to try a Hoboken Between the Lines
Not a AF Between the Lines they look the same I'll let you all know how they are.

I'm smoking an Anejo I got from Santa, that's it, nothing last night, no plans.

Bobbyson1a said:
Not a AF Between the Lines they look the same I'll let you all know how they are.
Hey Bobby, if they are any good, let us know the price on them babies and I might be interested in purchasing a few of em'...... :D :thumbs: :p

Did the family rounds yesterday so I only had time to enjoy a Partagas Short.

stogieman said:
Bobbyson1a said:
Hey Bobby, if they are any good, let us know the price on them babies and I might be interested in purchasing a few of em'...... :D :thumbs: :p
I didn't get a chance to have one but i'll let you know when i do.
they go for 13.95ea.

ended up visiting 5 diff. familly places so far, waaay too many, but fun. Had a H.d.M. du prince ISOM, the best small smoke I have had so far.

New Years, hmmm my list is (for the eve and NYE day)
-Zino Plat. scepter - Shorty
-CoSig. IV (thanks santa)
-Co DC E.L. (CW group buy)

:thumbs:

Christmas was in a smoke free zone so it was an Ashton maduro in the car ride back.

Wife bought me a cognac sampler for the holidaze and I was in on a certain box split that brought me a bunch of Lusitanias.

It's gonna be a Happy New Year