• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you Thankful for?

sibernation

It seems to me that last yr there was a thread on "what you are thankful for". Not sure if anyone is up for it but. I am reminded daily how lucky someone like me is to have two sons that are beyond incredible. ( of course a good part of it is due to the folks on this board. We talk,agree,disagree, but it all comes back home one way or another) :thumbs:

I'm thankful for what I have. I've learned never to take anything or anyone for granted.

I am thankful for my beutiful wife and two beutiful daughters. I'm also thankful for great friends like Kurt and his family and you guys here on the board at CP!!!!

O Yea, Almost forgot the CEEGARS!!!! :D

There are so many things in my life to be thankful for, but my wife, kids, family and friends are the things that make life worth living. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on CP!!

I am sincerely thankful for my stellar group of friends who have stayed loyal through the years even when I may have taken them for granted.

..And

Happy Thanksgiving to All you Turkeys @ CP too!

Wow I've got a fantastic women and 3 great kids (on most days ;) ) a great job that allows me to give back to the community I live in and to top it off I got this great group of guys and gals that share this passion.

Thanks to all of you for sharing on a daily basis!

From my family to all of yours Happy Thanksgiving

BenjieV :D

I am thankful for my wonderful wife Sherri who puts up with me and my obsession with cigars and CP. I wouldn't trade anything for my kids. They are truly a blessing. Even more so since Nolan sleeps alot more now. :D You guys here are great too. Life is good.

Happy Thanksgiving to all... :) :thumbs:

I'm thankfull for my daughter, my beautifull almost 21 yr old girlfriend(Dec 1 she'll be 21), my new blue pups, CB, and of course all of you guys and this great site.

Like most of you here- I'm thankful for my wonderful wife of nearly 13 years (on Jan 15 it'll be 13 years), Christina. My 3 children (Walter II (after my dad, not jr. though), Zachary and Alexandria). They are great kids- smart and caring (most of the time). I'm thankful for my family who is for the most part- happy. ;)

And of course, for the life I've been blessed with (the life we've all been blessed with), to be able to afford and enjoy nice cigars, and have the support from our loved ones for doing it!

From my Family to yours, Happy Holidays to all of you!

:thumbs: Toaster

I am thankful for my family, who have been there for me and have supported me through everything, and also for my beautiful girlfriend who shares my love for cigars (she now has her own small humidor!!!) Also I am thankful that my new niece was born very healthy ( 9 lbs. 8 oz. born on monday). Also to all you here who have welcomed me with open arms and tastebuds! I am also thankful for GOD who put down the wonderful soil in these countries that produce my passion!

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Let's all smoke one (or four) on this great day!!

I am thankful for eveything that God has given me.
My family, my freinds, my job, my health and the privilege of living in the USA.
It ain't perfect but show me a better country and I'l send you a free cigar!

Have a great Thanksgiving Day.....Jim, Shirley and Greer.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I am thankful for the Grace of a loving God, my family, pals, a beautiful sunset, a cool rain, my puppy dog and my bruddahs here on CP.

Matt R said:
There are so many things in my life to be thankful for, but my wife, kids, family and friends are the things that make life worth living. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on CP!!
I couldn't have said it any better Bruddah Matt! :D :thumbs:

Here's wishing all of you a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Aloha,

Wade

Man I have SO much to be thankful for!

I am thankful for my house and my roommate. My job, my family, the wherewithal to have cigars and this Opus X I am smoking, and you guys.