• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you traditional Christmas movies?

We always watch A Christmas Story while decorating the tree. F-U-U-U-U-U-D-G-E!!!

And we usually watch Apocolypse Now while unwrapping presents. :laugh:

1) It's a Wonderful Life
2) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
3) A Christmas Carol (with George C Scott)
4) The Gathering ....old TV movie I have on VHS

BAD SANTA
Nightmare Before Christmas
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer & the Island of Misfit Toys

Christmas Vacation is the one we usually watch, but this year I'm going to have to add Badder Santa (Unrated version). Maybe the Gremlins movies too if they are on TV.

A Christmas Story...always, but I'm going to throw a curve ball. Anyone remember Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas?

Stink you are a dirty man. Maybe that's why I like you so much!

Christmas Vacation has to be one of my all time favorites. I also never miss White Christmas " even guys with two left feet come out alright if the girl is sweet"

If anybody ever has a chance. Catch Meet Me In St. Louis. Fantastic film

"Christmas Vacation" is a staple, but recently ive been cheating on it with "Elf" being on so much.

A Muppet Christmas Carol is my favorite. I have to agree with Melly on Emmit Otter.

Christmas Vacation is the one we usually watch, but this year I'm going to have to add Badder Santa (Unrated version). Maybe the Gremlins movies too if they are on TV.

I need to get a copy of Badder Santa, "you're not going to sh!t straight for a week"

Die Hard and Gremlins are my two all time favorite christmas movies...I am also a fan of Bad Santa.

My kids have us watching the usual staples again this year. Charlie Brown's Christmas, Grinch (NOT the Jim Carrey version) Rudolph, Frosty, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, etc.

I get nostalgic for White Christmas and Holiday Inn. I definitely make time for a few viewings of Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story. Classics all!

Another Christmas/Wintertime movie for me is The Royal Tannenbaums. I love to watch that during this time of year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1zGQrybWi0

Anyone remember Mickey's Christmas Carol or am I high?

I see Mickey's Once and Twice upon a Christmas all the time but never the Christmas Carol. Where do we think Scrooge McDuck came from?

A Christmas Story - "You'll shoot your eye out!"
Its a Wonderful Life - "Every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings."
Christmas Vacation - "Shitter's full"