• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your other hobbies that you enjoy?

Poker, cooking out on the grill or smoker and movies to a smaller extent.

Knives, not much of a collector as my friend who makes customs has ruined my taste for most knives sionce I can identify their flaws so easily now. He does however use me as his testor so I get to test out different steels and blade shapes. Really enjoy martial arts, did muay thai and mma befoe it was cool (amateur) was ranked 2nd ion the nation at one time, then the wife had a kid. Put a stop to that awful quick, I'm still very upset I couldn't continue fioghting but love my kids tpo no end, its very conflicting.

I brew mead, make a little art, garden. Like to shoot but don't get as much of a chance anymore without the "Smoke 'n Gun" weekends my friends and I used to hold up in the Hill Country. Love antiques, historic architecture, museums.

I like to work on old bikes but haven't lately. This is a build I did a few years ago:

minnesota.jpg

Two years of weekends, teaching myself everything about old Sporties and choppin' and just all of it, from scratch, as I went. Don't think I've ever had so much fun in my life! Riding was, well, just okay, really. Building her was the fun part.

~Boar

One of the hobbies I enjoy is playing music, I've been doing that for a long long time. I also like going to the gym and working out, and running. I like to play airsoft with my buddies because it's stress free, I can relax, you can act like an idiot, and it's funny to make fun of the guys who make it "like real life" for them. :laugh: I play Xbox 360 online with some BOTLs from here, and overall it's a pretty decent life.

When I actually get a chance to do any of the above hobbies, that is.

I hvae several hobbies that at one time or another i put considerable time into. Scuba Diving, shooting, camping/4x4'ing- usually together, golf, skiing, lacrosse, running, weight lifting, and some video games. Mainly its now golf, lacrosse and working out. Skiing, scuba and camping are all in various states of hibernation.

I enjoy bass fishing and dressing up in 1800's cowboy clothes and shooting cowboy guns. The real neat thing is that now that I have discovered how enjoyable cigars are I can multi task with my other 2 pastimes.

Eldorado

I do all forms of water skiing and boating, especially wakeboarding.

What I'm doing now: Reading, movies, cooking, mountain biking when its warm enough.

What is in hibernation: Golf, fishing - fly fishing, knot tying,

What I'm hoping will turn into hobbies: Running, working out, camping, catching fish on a fly rod :laugh:

Redoing our house, antiques, arguing with the wife, changing diapers, etc.

Golf, golf and golf. It's more of an obsession, not a hobby.

Well let's see... I collect comics, and action figures, (retirement money, hey those things can be worth a lot!) playing video games, (PS3, Xbox 360), and playing golf.

I enjoy bass fishing and dressing up in 1800's cowboy clothes and shooting cowboy guns. The real neat thing is that now that I have discovered how enjoyable cigars are I can multi task with my other 2 pastimes.

Eldorado

worth.gif

As long as you got your drawers on under dem chaps!

These days it's raising 3 kids and trying to be a good husband and father.

But I still try to fit in Music. I play drums in a few bands around town. Usually a few gigs a month. I like to talk old drums and cymbals.

I used to snowboard and will get back to that someday when I get the kids started in it.

I like to read a lot. Fiction and non-fiction. Really dig WWII books. Anything by Stephen Ambrose. His Lewis & Clark stuff is amazing.

I used to be into cattle. Raising and showing them. Yes, I have a dairy cattle background. Not too much of that going on anymore. No time.

I'm hoping to do more ice fishing and just fishing in general but it's been busy with little ones around. I think they'll like going with me someday though.

Other than that, just hanging out with friends.

Bill

Poker, Aquariums (freshwater), video games (XBox 360), reading, and playing with my kids.

I used to play table top war games (Warhammer fantasy and 40k and DBA) and video games like Everquest. Now I'm just a dad when I get home from work. So I watch alot of Sponge Bob, play Candy Land, work puzzles and wrestle with a 5 year old.

n784040581_732002_5959.jpg

n784040581_1561931_2009.jpg

Pretty much summarizes it. Partying and Boating, preferbly both at the same time.

I enjoy motorcycles as well. Here are two of them:

CB500T.jpg

kz750b1.jpg

They're fun to tinker around with and ride around the countryside.

nice! I am working on my first motorcycle right now. It's a 69 CB350. I plan on doing a lot of work in my garage this winter. Should be a blast!

Art (both producing my own work and studying the work of others) is my primary hobby and consumes most of my time (which is hardly surprising considering I'm an advertising student). Music is a pretty big part of my life as well--I've been playing Bass for eight years, guitar for four years, and I can't think of any occasion that I am without my iPod. I am also an avid collector of fine watches (namely Omega) and writing instruments.

In another life I loved the following hobbies:

Going to the gym
Skiing
Backpacking
Rock Climbing
Shooting
Golf

I still like to golf but now I'm fat, smoke cigars daily, and drink too God damn much bourbon.