• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigar did you loose your "virginity" to

Cuesta Rey # 95 way back in 1983...

Still like Cuesta Rey cigars, but smoke mostly the Cuesta Rey Centenario #11s now.

AF Chateau SG. Waaaay back in high school. A bunch of us skipped school and made a stop at the local B&M (back when we had one). I remember feeling like a big man...until I almost vomited in the pool! :blush: :laugh: It never occured to me what I had smoked until I began to smoke on a regular basis. I remember the black band and the cool AF box and the smell of the walk-in humi.

My first "real" cigar was a RyJ 1875 Bully. I had tried Swisher Sweets back in high school.

Smoked a few swishers in high school. But the 1st real cigar I smoked was a Cohiba Esplendido in Belize. It pushed me over the edge and started down this slippery slope!

One of my Dad's KING EDWARDS (YUK) when I was a juvenile delinquent.... then I moved to BACKWOODS (yeah Wyatt!!) in my high school and college days mostly when I fished or golfed..... :whistling:

As a kid, I smoked a King Edwards, real crap and real sick. About 6-7 years ago, my girlfriend, now my wife gave me a John T (pipe tobacco, still crap), but it got me started. My first real stick is Ashton VSG Torpedo (still my favorite).

Well the very first smoke I had was a Swisher Sweet Outlaw. The first real cigar i smoked was a Indian Tabac Tubo which i still have a few of.

DR Partagas mini, the one that comes in a tin of eight. The thin end of the wedge, you might say. My first Cuban was a Monte #2 consumed on an open-topped sight-seeing boat tour of Berlin in 1999.

It's true, you do always remember your first... :love:

My first cigars were Panter Mignon back in High School (early ‘70’s)
Dry cured cigars that came in tins of 10.
I smoked those for a couple of years then stopped.

My first real cigar was a Montecristo Serie V Corona Gorda in 1999.
I really liked it and the rest is history.

My Dad's William Penn panatellas! Sheesh... :laugh:

My first handmade was one of the original-blend Jose Benitos:
it remained a go-to cigar until they were discontinued. I'm
afraid to try the new short-filler version. :(

The 1st one I ever smoked was one of my uncles candela cigars back in the '70s. I started smoking Swisher Sweets by the box when I was 18. But the cigar that got me totally into it a few years back was a Cuesta Rey Sungrown #9.

My first ever cigar was a Cohiba Siglo III and here I am smoking it:

img22941qf.jpg

No idea. I smoked a few dozen cheapos in high-school. I smoked a few thousand more in college (probably a good 10% of them had tobacco in them!) and then my Junior year, the head of the department broke out a box of Nat Sherman Hobarts (Nat's grandson went to Hobart, where I did my undergrad). They were my first real cigar, and I was sold. I couldn't afford decent cigars, so I smoked maybe one a month. Then, during my first job after undergrad, my boss gave me a RyJ ISOM in cedar (can't remember which, one of the larger cedros), and I was beyond sold...I was hooked.

I actually just went back to smoking a punch about 2 weeks ago after 3 years of not touching them

First cigar was probably a swisher. My first real cigar was an Ashton Aged Maduro, still one of my favorites.