• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigar did you loose your "virginity" to

Well I dont remember the name of them but as punishment for laughing at my brother and cousin that was forced to smoke some Green Cigars from the 1970's since they hung around some guy that smoked cigarettes. Parents asked them why they smelled of smoke and they said the guy blew it on them. :laugh: So I had the displeasure of inhaling 2 of those nastiest ass cigars as punishment. Then fast forward it many years I cant remember what I smoked other than one was a medium body and the other was a full body cigar. I smoked them back to back which laid me down for hours. I havent looked back since and that was near 10 years ago.

Bad memories... Havn't touched it since...
Hadn't eaten the whole day, and then I puffed away at a young rolled Romeo Y Julieta romeo no.2 like a locomotive...

Boy was I sick...

Got a few aging, been a few months... think i'll go try one :)

Mine was a maduro of about 7" of length and a healthy ring gauge back when I was 17 years old. I was given it on a camping trip by two deacons of my church (in the days when I was religious). I have no idea what brand it was, but it was a quality smoke and I recall that they said it was Dominican.

Garcia Vega, way back, nastiest thing I ever smoked.....

Years later reintroduced, in Germany to the fine Cuban Cigar of a Punch Punch Double Corona. It was over after that. Moved onto Cuban Monticristos, Cohiba's, and H.Upman's.