• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigar to smoke for my first born?

fegbri

fegbri
OK, so my first born child is due on February 2nd. What a perfect time for one of my better cigars! Which one do you recommend to celebrate this monumental occasion?

1. Padron 1926 80th Anny
2. Padron Family Reserve 45th
3. Monti #2
4. My Father (pretty neat symbolism)
5. PSD 5 LE
Or any other suggestions??

THANKS for your help and discussion!!

Also- We do not know the sex, so I may feel a contest coming soon :)

Any of those will make for a fine smoke. But I will tell you, NONE of them will compare to the feeling of being a new father. Congrats. :thumbs:

Smoke your best cigar for the occasion. Only you can know which cigar you consider best. You will soon enough acquire other 'best' cigars and will have other occasions to smoke those as well. Our humidors are for storing our cigars until we are ready to smoke them, not for us to curate miniature museum collections.

Congratulations.

I'm with Hangover. Smoke the best one in your box. It's a day you will never forget. Congrats

Smoke your best cigar for the occasion. Only you can know which cigar you consider best. You will soon enough acquire other 'best' cigars and will have other occasions to smoke those as well. Our humidors are for storing our cigars until we are ready to smoke them, not for us to curate miniature museum collections.

Congratulations.

Thanks...and great point! That is one thing I do need to work on...SMOKING the cigars instead of displaying them.

This site and community of BOTL's is priceless!!

If it were me, I'd smoke an Upman Sir Winston, but the Monte #2 would be an adequate substitute.

Doc.