• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigarillos and miniatures do you prefer?

JayBay

WTB Bratalias
I find myself wanting to burn a stogie more and more lately at times when I don't have time. Capisce? You know what I mean. After all, a nice double toro is at least an hour to an hour and and half - and you don't always have that much time available. So I've been looking at alternatives for short smokes.

Thus far, I've tried tins from Cuesta Rey and Partagas. The Cuesta Reys were okay - nothing the write home (or CP) about. The Partagas Black Prontos were much better...more of a big cigar taste in a 15 minute stick.

Anyway, I pose the question to you; What cigarillos/miniatures have you found to be tasty and worth recommending?

I highly recommend Davidoff… either the “Exquisitos” (a small cigarillo) or the “Primeros” (4 ¼ “ X 34) a small pantella.

-C&G...

I've been enjoying the Tatuaje Petits lately. Lots of flavor in a small package.

Cohiba Mini's! - Rich little guys.
Monte's are yummy....smooth.

Partagas's and RyJ are 'ok'.

Davidoff's are always enjoyable!

My wife smokes the Davidoff exquisito and primero solely. They both are a tasty smoke. I have found the Padron corticos to be inconsistent.

My wife smokes the Davidoff exquisito and primero solely. They both are a tasty smoke. I have found the Padron corticos to be inconsistent.

…ah…I suppose I am in touch with my feminine side. I started to worry about that after I was teased, but I find that “chicks” dig it. LOL

C&G …hey man, whatever works.

The CAO Criollo Pampas are the mini Criollos and I absolutely love them. Like their taste better than the bigger Manchas actually :S
Chris

The problem I have with the smaller ring smokes, like the Tat Petites, is that they burn too hot for me, even if I nurse 'em along. I really like a smaller smoke on occasion, however I prefer at least a 40 ring.

I've become a big fan of the Don Pepin Black "Perlas" and of course the now impossible to get Tat "Bombazos". Padron 64 "Principe" and Siglo I's also come to mind. They are all a great smaller smoke and also go well with a cup of coffee in the AM..... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Diplomaticos No. 5 are a great little smoke as well as Davidoff Grand Cru No.5

Fuente Cubanitos and Partagas Chicos are pretty tasty, IMO.

I have a bunch of 21 year old Wee William 2's which I have been smoking as a quick cigar when it rains here. They look horrible but smell unreal, smoke ok and dump resin on my fingers. :laugh:
When I first lit one up I thought I had cut my finger but on inspection in the light it was resin.

Fuente Cubanitos, Tatuaje petites, CAO Cariocas and Piccolos are all tasty.

Anyone try the Torano tins?

TampaSupremo

I find myself wanting to burn a stogie more and more lately at times when I don't have time. Capisce? You know what I mean. After all, a nice double toro is at least an hour to an hour and and half - and you don't always have that much time available. So I've been looking at alternatives for short smokes.

Thus far, I've tried tins from Cuesta Rey and Partagas. The Cuesta Reys were okay - nothing the write home (or CP) about. The Partagas Black Prontos were much better...more of a big cigar taste in a 15 minute stick.

Anyway, I pose the question to you; What cigarillos/miniatures have you found to be tasty and worth recommending?

On my recent trip to the Dominican Republic I had the opportunity to smoke A LOT of the Cohiba mini's. They were fresh and straight from the factory table. :love: They are an amazing smoke. Short but full of flavor. I highly recommend them.

I found that as time progressed I no longer had a taste for smaller sized cigars. It seems that after much experience little cigars just tasted like fire. But, I remember enjoying the Macanudo tins. Don't get the smallest one. There's one that's the size of a cigarette and it's not very good. I also would recommend AVO's smaller line. These tins are a bit more expensive than most but are a solid smoke in many situations, especially if time is an issue.

I like the CAO MX2's and found the "Dagger's". Small, I think 4x38. Not a bad smoke but like a lot of you I like the bigger ring size.

Davidoff Mini Cigarillos for me, they get me by when I want a quick smoke and don't feel like a cigarette. :thumbs: