• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigars are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

w00ts!te

Go GREEN! Go WHITE!
On Thanksgiving it is healthy to recognize Family, Friends and blessings we have in this life that we are thankful for. So I was thinking, there are cigars out there that we always find ourselves leaning towards, the ones that deserve the notice on such a day. Whether it is cheap, expensive, long, short; let us know what stick you call your blessing stick.

I tend to cringe at the prices at some of the cigar prices you'd find on high end sticks so a dependable 'blessing' stick for me would be a CAO Italia Box Press. :love:

I am thankful for Ashtons line of cigars

La Aroma De Cuba
San Cristobol

Sorry, it is utterly impossible to limit this to one or a few
so I have gone anal and did it via price points.

These are all go to cigars for various reasons and occasions.

$5-$10
Cain F
LGC Artesanos de Miami Artesanitos

$10-$15
Padron Serie 1926 #35 maduro
Alec Bradley Tempus Genesis (delicious after 1 yr. in humidor)
Padron 1964 Principie maduro
Ashton VSG Corona Gorda

$15-$20
Padron Serie 1926 #2 maduro
Padron Serie 1926 #6 maduro
Aurora Preferido corojo

$20+
Padron 40th
Padron 80th
Padron Family Reserve

Padilla Miami. :thumbs:

Nice and strong, good in all sizes (the corona, however, is just stellar) and reasonably priced. My new go-to stick.

~Boar

I am thankful for all of them, because I have not tried enough to say lol.

Good old Reliable Padron xooo Maduro

I also enjoy La Aurora 1495 if they sit for awhile.

My ultimate go to stick though is a Boli PC (speaking of which i am running low on)

I'm thankful for all cigars...but more so for still having the right to smoke them...maybe not wherever I please, but at least it isn't like Toronto.

I'm thankful for all cigars...but more so for still having the right to smoke them...maybe not wherever I please, but at least it isn't like Toronto.

Well said, David. I don't know how long we'll still have that right, though. But if they try and take away my cigars, they'll have to be pried from my cold, dead hands.