• Update 2/27/21: You can now enjoy live private messaging between members, as well as a live chatroom. These features are mobile ready. Enjoy! :)

What coffee did you drink today?

bluue13

No affiliation, but wanted to share this new coffee company I’ve discovered.
Fantastic beans, impressive packaging (always a plus for me) and great customer service.

And for those of you who like Ethiopians, the Ethiopia Bombe Layered Fermentation is fantaaaaastic.

Onyx Coffee Lab

CarsonTheCat

Don't mind me, I'm just a cat
No affiliation, but wanted to share this new coffee company I’ve discovered.
Fantastic beans, impressive packaging (always a plus for me) and great customer service.

And for those of you who like Ethiopians, the Ethiopia Bombe Layered Fermentation is fantaaaaastic.

Onyx Coffee Lab
That sounds REALLY good! Thanks for the recommendation, brother!

H. Vachon

Salty Bastard
Looking for recommendations for a new coffee grinder. Mine is pretty old and doesn’t grind consistently anymore. Anyone have any good options?

Scap

Looking for recommendations for a new coffee grinder. Mine is pretty old and doesn’t grind consistently anymore. Anyone have any good options?
Really enjoying my Fellow Ode.

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
I've been looking at manual grinders for my camper. Anybody use one? I've got a cheapo, takes so damn long to grind enough beans for one pour over.

The Black Cloud

Working through a 2lbs bag of Groundwork Bitches Brew. Up next is a 2lbs bag of Groundwork Venice.

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
If any of you guys are looking to try some new coffee, check out Cafe Typica. The owner, @mmburtch, is as good of a dude as you'll ever meet, and the coffee is phenomenal.

PXL_20210120_060540221.jpg

My only complaint is they don't have any swag!

H. Vachon

Salty Bastard
If any of you guys are looking to try some new coffee, check out Cafe Typica. The owner, @mmburtch, is as good of a dude as you'll ever meet, and the coffee is phenomenal.

My only complaint is they don't have any swag!
I second this! Both bags I’ve tried (Costa Rica/ Peruvian) have been outstanding. Very unique tasting notes that you’d never get from a mass produced roast.