• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you eat today?

grateful1

Oh My!
We know what you drank and smoked....how about EATS?!

Pasta and a Jamaican Beef Patty for lunch.

Had some leftover shrimp & red curry risotto for lunch that I made the other night.

Finished off the box of bite size frosted mini wheats.

And leftover Turkey, in the form of a sandwich for lunch soon.

Yup, finished off the corned beef and cabbage as well. That's it till I get a wild hair to make ruebens one day....... :D :thumbs: :p

had some great grilled trout the other day, and boy was it fresh. Of course it had only been out of the river for a little over a day.
B

Had to get a sandwich. The place I was going to got taken over by the NYC Marshals in mid lunch crowd. Man I felt sorry for the owner.

Peanut butter, strawberry jam and cheese sandwich for supper, with a glass of Vegemite flavored milk.

Leftover chicken wings from Pluckers and a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oat w/ Cinnamon Clusters!

About to go bum a meal off one of my buddies who is in town :p . I'll give him a good smoke though, so it's fair.

Chicken Cacciatore. A few zeppoli. Happy St. Joseph's day.

Doc.

Apple, banana, strawberry protein shake, vanilla protein shake, few raw almonds, 1/2 a turkey sub, protein bar.

:(

Five Guy's cheeseburger with fries and a Mr. Pibb. This one of the best burgers I ahve ever had

Tim