• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you do?

I am an Alcohol and Drug Counselor in a prison. And on the weekends per diam I will do Interventions like the ones on A&E network.

Sales Rep for a small, Midwest-based chemical distributor. I golf and drink a lot.

Don't EVER send me cigars without cellophane! :)

I am a Test Engineer for a Medical R&D group, "clean hands!"

~ t

I do bovine artificial insemination. Nothing like rolling up your sleeves and getting into your work.

fig_17_2.gif

Mooo.

I'm currently a full-time first year law student, hopefully I'll be able to get a job for this summer *fingers crossed*.

I am an environmental consultant/planner. I work for a company that consults for the Town i live in. if something is to be build we review the environmental impact and other impacts like traffic. But for the last two years i have be siting at a Superfund site that is being cleaned up to make sure there are no complaints from the local residence.

I also work Saturdays at a Aquarium store in NJ.

High school English teacher; mostly freshman English 1. About twelve years now . . . used to be a framing carpenter, brickmason, and housepainter before I went back to college, and before that a studio tattooist.

~Boar

I was in public accounting for 7.5 years. In September 2007, I joined a large european bank (that is still in business hahaha) to become a financial advisor.....think of the country that is famous for cheese with holes in it and chocolate.

It is the most rewarding thing I have ever done even given this mess of an economy.

Paper pusher.

Program Director for our local Area Agency on Aging. I oversee case management/support programs based in low income senior citizen high rise apartment buildings. Of course only in Erie would an 11 story building be considered a high rise, but that's a different story.

I work in corporate for a large engineering firm. We specalize in pneumatic tube systems and beverage dispensing. Also go to school. And drink a lot

High school English teacher; mostly freshman English 1. About twelve years now . . . used to be a framing carpenter, brickmason, and housepainter before I went back to college, and before that a studio tattooist.

~Boar

Now thats the Kind of English teacher I wish I had. :laugh:

David

Another IT guy here. I am Director of Educational Services at a local technical traing facility. I teach Microsoft and Cisco certification classes and mentor students too.

Art

I work for a produce company here in Dallas called Hardie's Fruit & Vegetable. I am a Database Analyst/Report Writer, I query all of our company databases with crystal reports and build reports for the Executives in the company. I am also the Webmaster for the company website.

wow lots of IT guys. I'm a chef who's currently studying History and German. When I'm done, in 2 yrs, I'll open a restaurant here in Atlanta. I'll let you all know when this happens, and we can have a big dinner and HERF inside of it :)

Brand Manager for a Marketing/Advertising Co.

What I do? graphic design, brand management, marketing campaigns, procurement, quality control, etc... Also owned a few local businesses that were sold off a few years ago. (Hardware and Landscaping)

Before this I did some tech support right out of college but that wasn't for me. Too many "my keyboard doesn't work!" or "our printer needs ink!"