• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you guys do with your empty boxes?

Lumberg

Opus Lover
boxes.JPG

Your empty CARDBOARD boxes!

Well... Not that! :lookup:

:p

Bag your peanuts and collapse your boxes. You've got a mess! :D

I generally throw mine away because I keep a fresh supply of boxes for veripack.com. They are very cheap. My favorite size is 4x6x8. For a few more sticks, use the 6x6x8. You can fit a whole box of cigars in there for bombing. At 20 cents each, it isn't worth keeping up with all that trash. Not to mention that you don't know where the boxes came from and they could be infested with Roach Eggs. :0

yeah, not a lot of extra room in the dorm room,
they get recycled.
that and the local PO gives me a box of the priority boxes whenever I ask so there are always supplies.

:thumbs:

SD_Stack said:
Not to mention that you don't know where the boxes came from and they could be infested with Roach Eggs. :0
That was the first thing I thought when I saw that.

That many boxes means you're receiving more than you're sending. :0 :sign: ROFLMAO!

burn them

LMAO no problem doing that in the Bayou but ya better check your state and local open burning regulations :D

They only allow "ceremonial" bon fires here in Connecticut but I suppose you could say you started your own cult or something and you were just doing a ritual :sign:

My house looked like that for weeks after we moved in! :D

Keep the ceder boxes and toss the cardboard! I met a woman the other day that makes purses out of empty cigar boxes. Who would of thought that!? :lookup:

PhatAsh said:
Keep the ceder boxes and toss the cardboard! I met a woman the other day that makes purses out of empty cigar boxes. Who would of thought that!? :lookup:
That is the very reason cigar stores don't give away boxes anymore. :( They saw that as a chance to make an extra dime.

Hell all the stores I goto give them away or charge you $1 for the wooden ones, and they also have a # of cigar box purses on the shelf .
My g/f took a Mayorga Parejo Trio box and shellaced it she uses it as a pen caddy on her desk she also took a Macanudo Vintage 97 Demi box and uses that for business card holder.

cardboard boxes go in the garbage, you can get free boxes at usps for shipping priority mail (any size).
as for my ceder boxes my local cherch has a nursery school so i bring them over and they use them for crayons etc. they dont seem to mind that there of cuban origan...they really like the 50 cabs.. :D

has a nursery school

Oh, I forgot, I gave a bunch of my wooden ones to my former supervisor who has a Brownie Troop and they used them for "Decopage"