• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you guys think of these samplers for sale?

I actually was going to be participating in a newbie sampler trade probably in the next few weeks. I need to get on the list and see who is next. Thanks for the input guys. I will pass on these, as I was really only interested in the Oliva and the Man-O-War

I actually was going to be participating in a newbie sampler trade probably in the next few weeks. I need to get on the list and see who is next. Thanks for the input guys. I will pass on these, as I was really only interested in the Oliva and the Man-O-War

Either add your address to your profile or PM me your address. I got a few extra sticks to hold you over until you do your newbie trade. Nothing super premium but probably a little better than what that guy was offering.

Either add your address to your profile or PM me your address. I got a few extra sticks to hold you over until you do your newbie trade. Nothing super premium but probably a little better than what that guy was offering.

Very generous of you Sirus...Kudo's to you sir.

Very generous of you Sirus...Kudo's to you sir.

Its called Pay it forward. :D

What's the name of the site....."PASS".

Couple of decent buys there, IMO. But I'm not usually a sampler buyer. I know what I like and tend to buy those, rather than some mixed bunch of cigars that typically includes something I don't want. Different strokes.

Big thank you to Sirius who has offered some free smokes as a flat out courtesy. And I have to agree with Sirius, "Pay it forward" is a good philosophy to have in life. What's that saying, do unto others........

Heading to Boston on a business trip but will get these in the mail to you tomorrow morning before I leave. I'll post the DC. I put together some stuff that was at least on par if not better than what that guy was trying to sell you. When I get back and have some more time I'll try and dig up some more for you.

Sirius, again, not necessary, but I appreciate it so much. No good deed goes forgotten ;)