• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what do you think of CAO CX2

masterp0606

Hey guys im a newbie and I was just wondering what your opinion of the CAO CX2 . I am smoking one right now and at first i didn't really like it but about half way through it started to taste better. Im a newbie so i don't really know the exact size of it lol its pretty big only the tip would fit in the guillotine. It burnt kind of uneven though and went out 2 times. But i would like to hear how this cigar was to you.

Wow... did a CP search for the CX2 and came up empty. Was gonna point you to other reviews on the cigar, but oh well... guess a review doesn't exist or my search skills need work. :laugh:

Regardless, I enjoy this cigar. Not as good as the Brazillia, the LX2 or the MX2, but still one of the better efforts from CAO, IMO.

I like the Cx2, as well as the Brizilia, Italia, and the Cameroon Aniv. Interestingly it is the first half I tend to like more than the last. Good smoke for the price.

CAO CX2 is now a Famous Smoke Shop exclusive. We took the brand in house a few months ago.

If this is something you've enjoyed in the past, we're offering it at better pricing than you've been used to.

Link

I won't wax poetic about how good these cigars are, they've been on the market long enough to speak for themselves.

Enjoy!!

Humberto

I think mine needed a little humidor time because i was in the process of getting it set up so it set out for 3 days.Im sure thats a NO NO

Not nearly as good as the LX2, MX2, or Brazilia imo. Decent nonetheless if you find a deal.
YMMV.

I've only had two, but I enjoy em. I will be heading to my local B&M Friday to pick up an LX2

Used to smoke them all the time when I first started, along with the Mx2. Obviously, I really liked it then. Along the way though, it turned into an expensive subpar cigar for me.

Ive had it a couple times and didnt think too much of it... but if you like try the MX2 I am a much bigger fan of the MX2 than the C.

I love cameroon wrappers, but these were just "meh"... I wouldn't buy, but I'd smoke one if it was given to me (which it was, actually!). :D

I actually tried an mx2 tonight and it was pretty good and was actually cheaper then the cx2

My mom bought me a fiver of smokes from Famous for Christmas and they threw in one of these with the order. I'll have to give it a try.

Bought a fiver a while back. Smoked one.....didn't like it and just gifted the rest.

Prefer the MX2 and just recently the LX2. To each his own, though.

I tried a bunch of CAO stuff a few years ago, giving them a chance. I smoked just about the whole line.

I called it quits after awhile because I never came across one cigar that made me look for any more. I just don't think my taste buds get along with CAO :)

To each his own.

I am not a Cameroon fan. So I have only smoked a few cx2 and yes they are not the best CAO cigar out there. rp