• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you think of this Humidor?

DexterMorgan

I don't know much about Humidors but this one looked good. So your thoughts about it?
Thanks

Lol I forgot to post the link, man am I ever out of it today.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Cigar-Star-Starter-humidor-Case-Cutter-50-Cigar-total-/350369932526?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item5193ace4ee

looks nice, but is it not too small? Im looking at a 100-150 count myself. I mean, seriously 3 boxes of beautiful vitolas and your already at 75 or more gars! I figure that I want more of a selection. But I do have to say, I like the matte finish on that bad boy. I just wish it was bigger.

Not sure where you are located but where I am shipping is way to much for that. IMO. It does look nice but the second to the last pic looks like a weak seal to me. I also agree with RamJet and might want to go bigger. If money is an issue I would really consider doing a coolidor. Not the prettiest things, but they can't be beat for the price.

Way too small, even for a starter. You will outgrow that very quickly, go bigger than what you think you need.

I live in the same province that the item is being held in. And yeah I suppose that it might be a bit small. And no money isn't really a problem, just not too extravagant. What do you guys have or recommend as a good humidor?
Thanks

Way too small, even for a starter. You will outgrow that very quickly, go bigger than what you think you need.

x2 I started off with a 100 count and thought I would never fill it, sure enough I had to set up a tupperdor to hold some extra smokes. I blame cbid for it..... ???

I started with a 100 count humidor two months ago. I now use an 18 bottle Vinotemp, and am outgrowing that. Go big.

300 Ravello Humidor

This is my everyday humidor. The rest of the stash I keep in my 48 qt cooler. I really like the two drawers for storing cutters and lighters. I started with a 70 ct humidor but found it way to small and I don't even use it anymore.